Windows 10: Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down

Discus and support Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi um i install a game Ubisoft but when i install uplay and i open it and give me this error "Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moararab, Dec 13, 2018.

1. moararab Win User

Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down

hi um i install a game Ubisoft but when i install uplay and i open it and give me this error "Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down. crash dump created at .F;/new folder/TC2.FOX/the craw 2/play_download/Ubisoft game launcher/crashes".pleas help me!

:)

moararab, Dec 13, 2018
  2. SelimVV. Win User

'Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down'

hello guys when i try to play R6S when game launches and 10 min later on the background uplay crashes and says 'Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down' I have this issue
    about 1 month and still can not find the way to fix.I searched every forums and they said this issue fixed with new Uplay update but i have still this issue.I did everythink to fix but doesn't matter... I wrote this Ubisoft Support too they tried to fix but
    they didn't fix and they sent me to you.

And they said its about my GPU and my Pc does not meet the minimum requirements for the game. And they thinked you can fix it. I'm still do not thinking its about my GPU or Pc because game still runs
    when Uplay crashes Please help me !!!And i can send you the screenshot on Yandex Disk.

SelimVV., Dec 13, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    About uplay launcher.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to post your query on Ubi forums to get further assistance on issues related to your Uplay launcher. Refer to this link:

Uplay | Forums

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down

runtime error uplay game launcher

hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere

John CRoberts, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down

1. Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down - Similar Threads - Uplay has detected

2. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down error: What is the fix for this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  3. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down error: What is the fix for this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  4. Can't shut down windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't shut down windows: Hello Microsoft, I'm currently using Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit on my HP Gaming laptop. I can't shut down windows by Windows+power or ALT+F4. It showing "There are no power option available" and "Some restrictions, contact your administrator". How to fix it?? I also...
  5. error on shut down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error on shut down: recently updated Win 7 32 bit to Win 10. all updates downloaded and operates satisfactory however on reboot or shut down following error message occurs: ' the instruction at 0x55B89DAA referenced memory of 0x034D9AA4. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to...
  6. Uplay app dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uplay app dll error: hello ok the issue is with the Uplay app from Ubisoft after install the app I launch the app and I have a VCRUNTIME140.dll error pop up two times [ATTACH] my current OS is Windows 10 Pro - 1809 OS Build 17763.437 I try to manually download the missing dll or...
  7. can't shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't shut down: my pc froze when i entered code to change password, now i can't sign in or off, or shut down. help!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-shut-down/c8365d80-235e-407e-9623-5eaaf6627638
  8. Winver 1803 No recover from sleep. Starts and shuts down.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver 1803 No recover from sleep. Starts and shuts down.: Continual forced updates from version 1607 to 1803 on an Intel X58 based computer causes a shutdown when resuming from sleep. I'm running 1607 as this is the restore media I have. Have been successful up to version 1703. After that version updates to 1803 I'll detail what...
  9. Shut down error

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down error: Hi,the "shutting down" message is continually on screen so I'm unable to do anything. Turning the power off and on just returns me to the same shutting down message. Suggestions please. 42730
  10. W10 not shut down or recover from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 not shut down or recover from sleep: Like many, I have suddenly become a W10 shut down/recover from sleep victim. My W10 Toshiba laptop cannot perform these functions, at all. I made some tweaks you folks recommended to no avail, but no luck. Thanks, Royan 50741

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uplay shut down

2. powerstatemonitorwindow

3. uplay has detected an error it cant return from

4. uplay has detected an error,
  5. uplay has detected an error it cant recover,
  6. uplay crahes when windows shut down,
  7. uplay had detected an error it cant recover from fix