Windows 10: Upload Error to One Drive

Discus and support Upload Error to One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to save files from Office 365 apps to my one drive. I have reset my password and can see the files on the one drive. When I open a file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CraigFischer2, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Upload Error to One Drive

I am unable to save files from Office 365 apps to my one drive. I have reset my password and can see the files on the one drive. When I open a file in say excel I get an error stating Unable to upload file. I try logging in with the new password. No help. It Sign In required: We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign-in again.

If I sign in one more time I am going to get really mad! I have signed in multiple times. I have signed in to one drive, Microsoft live and one drive. All work fine. Except for my PC files to one drive via a MS office 365 app.

:)

CraigFischer2, Dec 19, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Dec 19, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Upload Error to One Drive

little cat, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Upload Error to One Drive

1. Upload Error to One Drive - Similar Threads - Upload Error Drive

2. One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.: One Drive is stuck in the "Preparing to upload" loop. Tried everything - install uninstall turn on turn off able/disable the service. Read through a lot of forums for solutions. Noting. Preparing to upload. This si for Win 11. On win 10 no problem. After 10+ years of Win it...
  3. One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.: One Drive is stuck in the "Preparing to upload" loop. Tried everything - install uninstall turn on turn off able/disable the service. Read through a lot of forums for solutions. Noting. Preparing to upload. This si for Win 11. On win 10 no problem. After 10+ years of Win it...
  4. Uploading photos to one drive not working on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading photos to one drive not working on windows: I am a photographer with a business and pay for one drive storage but it is getting very difficult to use since everytime I try to upload an album to one drive from photos on my PC it said “ Check your connection , We had trouble connecting to o de drive so we couldn’t upload...
  5. Uploading photos to one drive not working on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading photos to one drive not working on windows: I am a photographer with a business and pay for one drive storage but it is getting very difficult to use since everytime I try to upload an album to one drive from photos on my PC it said “ Check your connection , We had trouble connecting to o de drive so we couldn’t upload...
  6. One drive automatic upload used to upload to a personal folder within one drive, now with...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive automatic upload used to upload to a personal folder within one drive, now with...: How can i target in which folder do my automatic uploads go? They used to be in a folder under images within one drive, now it goes somewhere completely different. Any suggestions, i cant find any thread to help...
  7. Windows 10 Photos uploaded to One Drive

Windows 10 Photos uploaded to One Drive: I uploaded an album from Windows 10 Photos to OneDrive some of the pictures are not showing, it says File doesn't have a preview? Not Sure Why? Help Please!...
  8. one drive hacked and files uploaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one drive hacked and files uploaded: Someone [an ex] who had access to my onedrive account (from a separate device] uploaded some false documents into my one drive, printed them, deleted them, and then claimed that I wrote them. How do I restore the documents to view them myself and how can I prove I didn't...
  9. One Drive Uploads

One Drive Uploads: I would like to use OneDrive to sync my system, the problem is it appears the max file upload size is 10 to 15 GB per file. I have several that are well above that size. How can I get them to OneDrive?...
  10. One drive Uploading

One drive Uploading: Hi, so basically I've had my new Microsoft computer for about a week now and it is now telling me that my One Drive photo and file saving and uploading thingo is full. As I use other methods to save and keep my files in a cloud through my school I don't plan on buying a set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8004de20