Windows 10: Upload errors 219 and 713

Discus and support Upload errors 219 and 713 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I cannot upload files, type does not matter jpegs, pdfs all the same, to a couple of sites. I get either error 219 or 713. I have tried off pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bogart99, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Bogart99 Win User

Upload errors 219 and 713

Recently I cannot upload files, type does not matter jpegs, pdfs all the same, to a couple of sites. I get either error 219 or 713. I have tried off pc and tablet both the same. On pc have tried different browsers, removing antivirus even tried using a
    different ip address nothing changes. What I find odd is that it occurs on the tablet also so cannot blame the pc. It only happens on 2 sites and was fine until last week when it started happening. I had not changed anything either.
    Have contacted both sites and only me getting this problem as far as they are aware.
    I am a bit lost as to where to start.

:)

Bogart99, Jul 31, 2016

2. Seemingly Random Reboots

My computer keeps rebooting and i cant figure out the cause.

Event viewer shows these events going backwards from the last reboot

MatthewRupert, Jul 31, 2016
  3. murali418 Win User
    Nokia X1-01 Restarts

Hi Extreme_farabi,

Thanks for the reply

my phone V 05.27 and RM-713

murali418, Jul 31, 2016
  4. BJR2 Win User

I have had this experience with Chatstep. At first it worked and then it just stopped taking uploads of any kind, returning error 219. This was on firefox. I found no fix so used Edge, which worked for a month or so. Then it, too, returned a 219. Same with Chrome. I have no idea where to start. This happened first on one browser, then advanced to others. Turned off my antivirus and firewall, no luck. I usually can figure things out but this one has me totally stumped

Thema:

1. Upload errors 219 and 713 - Similar Threads - Upload errors 219

2. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  3. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  4. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  6. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  7. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  8. event error 219 bsod help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event error 219 bsod help?: I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue....
  9. event error 219 bsod help?

event error 219 bsod help?: I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue....
  10. event error 219 bsod help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging