Windows 10: Upload errors 219 and 713

Discus and support Upload errors 219 and 713 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I cannot upload files, type does not matter jpegs, pdfs all the same, to a couple of sites. I get either error 219 or 713. I have tried off pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bogart99, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Bogart99 Win User

Upload errors 219 and 713

Recently I cannot upload files, type does not matter jpegs, pdfs all the same, to a couple of sites. I get either error 219 or 713. I have tried off pc and tablet both the same. On pc have tried different browsers, removing antivirus even tried using a
    different ip address nothing changes. What I find odd is that it occurs on the tablet also so cannot blame the pc. It only happens on 2 sites and was fine until last week when it started happening. I had not changed anything either.
    Have contacted both sites and only me getting this problem as far as they are aware.
    I am a bit lost as to where to start.

:)

Bogart99, Jul 31, 2016

2. Seemingly Random Reboots

My computer keeps rebooting and i cant figure out the cause.

Event viewer shows these events going backwards from the last reboot

MatthewRupert, Jul 31, 2016
  3. murali418 Win User
    Nokia X1-01 Restarts

Hi Extreme_farabi,

Thanks for the reply

my phone V 05.27 and RM-713

murali418, Jul 31, 2016
  4. BJR2 Win User

I have had this experience with Chatstep. At first it worked and then it just stopped taking uploads of any kind, returning error 219. This was on firefox. I found no fix so used Edge, which worked for a month or so. Then it, too, returned a 219. Same with Chrome. I have no idea where to start. This happened first on one browser, then advanced to others. Turned off my antivirus and firewall, no luck. I usually can figure things out but this one has me totally stumped

Thema:

1. Upload errors 219 and 713 - Similar Threads - Upload errors 219

2. Upload blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upload blocked: I am trying to save important documents in OneDrive and when I try to save it it says UPLOAD Blocked We couldn't verify that you have the necessary permission to upload the file Help...
  3. Uploading Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....
  4. UPLOAD FAILING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  5. uploading documents

uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  6. Upload Error to One Drive

Upload Error to One Drive: I am unable to save files from Office 365 apps to my one drive. I have reset my password and can see the files on the one drive. When I open a file in say excel I get an error stating Unable to upload file. I try logging in with the new password. No help. It Sign In...
  7. random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?: Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down...
  8. Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?: Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down...
  9. Mysterious Uploads

Mysterious Uploads: When my computer randomly starts uploading at 1 Mbps (my maximum), how do I find out why, and where? 51124
  10. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219: I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those...