Windows 10: "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

Discus and support "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebButterfield, Dec 6, 2018.

1. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to upload changes to word documents to OneDrive. In fact, when I do sign in, which is tedious and frequent because I am now told I'm required to sign in, I click the sign in button - enter my email address and password and then nothing happens. Same error message, unsuccessful sign in and no upload.

Please, this is annoying and a quick fix would be deeply appreciated.

:)

DebButterfield, Dec 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 6, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    GPU-z 0.7.6 Will Not Upload BIOS

When you upload BIOS it is invisible until I manually approve it. This is required to ensure people don't upload junk or put wrong info.

The backlog is huge due to the manual interaction required.

In case you need a BIOS not listed in the database, make a post in the forums or contact me any other way and I'll look in the uploads for you, too.

W1zzard, Dec 6, 2018
  4. hfrmobile Win User

"upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

Upload canceled > Save changes? >Can't upload > Save changes?

Having a Word document which is changed at least once a day on the Phone.

Often it works but sometimes it just drives me crazy:

• Upload canceled
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Upload status
    • Resolve
    • Replace item on server
    • Couldn't upload
    • Upload status (We don't support this authentication scheme. Contact the person who manages this SharePoint site)
    • Upload now
    • Couldn't upload
    Screenshots:
    http://.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/upload-canceled-save-changes-cant-upload-save-changes/

hfrmobile, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

"upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

1. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location" - Similar Threads - upload failed are

2. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.: User apart of my organization keeps running into this issue when attempting to upload documents. Most of their files are saved in their OneDrive folder. But even if we move them onto the local device it still gives us this message. User is remote and on our VPN so they...
  3. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.: User apart of my organization keeps running into this issue when attempting to upload documents. Most of their files are saved in their OneDrive folder. But even if we move them onto the local device it still gives us this message. User is remote and on our VPN so they...
  4. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  6. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  7. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  8. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed": I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error Your video couldn't be uploaded due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please check your connection and try again." but i...
  9. UPLOAD FAILING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  10. Updates failing uploading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates failing uploading: My current Windows 10 is version 1607. All the updates I am receiving are for Version 1703. Is this why my updates will not upload please? 96061

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload failed you are required to sign in

2. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location

3. upload blocked you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location

4. upload failed sign in required,
  5. upload failed sign-in required,
  6. you are required to sign in to upload changes,
  7. you are required to sign in to upload you changes to this location,
  8. uploading failed sign in,
  9. upload failed. You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location,
  10. UPLOAD FAILED You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location.,
  11. UPLOAD FAILED. You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location.