Windows 10: "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

Discus and support "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebButterfield, Dec 6, 2018.

1. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to upload changes to word documents to OneDrive. In fact, when I do sign in, which is tedious and frequent because I am now told I'm required to sign in, I click the sign in button - enter my email address and password and then nothing happens. Same error message, unsuccessful sign in and no upload.

Please, this is annoying and a quick fix would be deeply appreciated.

:)

DebButterfield, Dec 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 6, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    GPU-z 0.7.6 Will Not Upload BIOS

When you upload BIOS it is invisible until I manually approve it. This is required to ensure people don't upload junk or put wrong info.

The backlog is huge due to the manual interaction required.

In case you need a BIOS not listed in the database, make a post in the forums or contact me any other way and I'll look in the uploads for you, too.

W1zzard, Dec 6, 2018
  4. hfrmobile Win User

"upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

Upload canceled > Save changes? >Can't upload > Save changes?

Having a Word document which is changed at least once a day on the Phone.

Often it works but sometimes it just drives me crazy:

• Upload canceled
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Upload status
    • Resolve
    • Replace item on server
    • Couldn't upload
    • Upload status (We don't support this authentication scheme. Contact the person who manages this SharePoint site)
    • Upload now
    • Couldn't upload
    Screenshots:
    http://.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/upload-canceled-save-changes-cant-upload-save-changes/

hfrmobile, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

"upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

1. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location" - Similar Threads - upload failed are

2. Uploading photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading photos: How do you convert raw canon photos to jpg that you upload to another website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos/3760257a-6121-4fd2-89f6-d5028417b121"
  3. Updates failing uploading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates failing uploading: My current Windows 10 is version 1607. All the updates I am receiving are for Version 1703. Is this why my updates will not upload please? 96061
  4. Onedrive Uploading?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Uploading?: How do I know what files are being uploaded to my Onedrive as I seem to have a huge amount of them being uploaded if I look at my icon? [img] However if I look at what I think my setting should be they look like this. [img] Now if I look at the properties of...
  5. Are your upload speeds to OneDrive slow?

Are your upload speeds to OneDrive slow?: I've had various internet speeds over the course of using OneDrive to store my files. I had upload speeds of 35Mb/s, 42Mb/s, and now with FIOS about 880Mb/s. In every case my upload speed to the OneDrive server was a fraction of my actual upload speed. Now on FIOS I'm...
  6. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...
  7. Mysterious Uploads

Mysterious Uploads: When my computer randomly starts uploading at 1 Mbps (my maximum), how do I find out why, and where? 51124
  8. Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting?

Upload speed to Onedrive servers. What are you getting?: What kind of upload speed are you guys getting to your Onedrive server? I have a 1Gb/1Gb connection and get a max upload of about 80Mb/s (10MB/s). I was hoping to upload large gigabyte files utilizing my 1Gb upload pipe. 84826
  9. Uploading photos into folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading photos into folders: Please tell me there is a way to upload photos into folders (that I label) straight from my sd card. On my old computer the option to review, organize and group would pop up when I inserted the SD card. I would click that and all the photos on the SD card would be grouped by...
  10. 400 GB upload to OneDrive failing

in Windows 10 Support
    400 GB upload to OneDrive failing: I'm not sure if this is a Windows 10 forum question or a OneDrive forum question. I have about 400 GB on a drive on my PC stored as J:>Music>Lossless>Artist>Album>tracks. I am trying to upload it to OneDrive to a folder Music. I am dragging the folder from J: to OneDrive...