Windows 10: "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

Discus and support "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebButterfield, Dec 6, 2018.

1. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

I could use some guidance on a recent problem that is most annoying. Suddenly and without any Microsoft updates that I'm aware of, I am unable to upload changes to word documents to OneDrive. In fact, when I do sign in, which is tedious and frequent because I am now told I'm required to sign in, I click the sign in button - enter my email address and password and then nothing happens. Same error message, unsuccessful sign in and no upload.

Please, this is annoying and a quick fix would be deeply appreciated.

:)

DebButterfield, Dec 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 6, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    GPU-z 0.7.6 Will Not Upload BIOS

When you upload BIOS it is invisible until I manually approve it. This is required to ensure people don't upload junk or put wrong info.

The backlog is huge due to the manual interaction required.

In case you need a BIOS not listed in the database, make a post in the forums or contact me any other way and I'll look in the uploads for you, too.

W1zzard, Dec 6, 2018
  4. hfrmobile Win User

"upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

Upload canceled > Save changes? >Can't upload > Save changes?

Having a Word document which is changed at least once a day on the Phone.

Often it works but sometimes it just drives me crazy:

• Upload canceled
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Upload status
    • Resolve
    • Replace item on server
    • Couldn't upload
    • Upload status (We don't support this authentication scheme. Contact the person who manages this SharePoint site)
    • Upload now
    • Couldn't upload
    Screenshots:
    http://.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/upload-canceled-save-changes-cant-upload-save-changes/

hfrmobile, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

"upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location"

1. "upload failed. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location" - Similar Threads - upload failed are

2. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Organisation requires you to change your pin: I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt. I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my...
  3. Music Upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music Upload: How do I rip a CD from a remote device to the music library. Have the settings to go to the Music Library but the CD just says pending, nothing ever happens. I am going to a Surface Pro running Microsoft 10...
  4. You organization requires you to change your pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You organization requires you to change your pin: So this is probably the third time I have gotten this message. My pc is not part of a domain or organization, this is a fresh install of windows, but every time I install office 365 (student version) upon reboot it forces me to have a more complex pin, and then when I go into...
  5. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox companion app for my pc, BUT, I cannot upload either forms of media. I have done some...
  6. Uploading Pictures

Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....
  7. UPLOAD FAILING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  8. Updates failing uploading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates failing uploading: My current Windows 10 is version 1607. All the updates I am receiving are for Version 1703. Is this why my updates will not upload please? 96061
  9. Are your upload speeds to OneDrive slow?

Are your upload speeds to OneDrive slow?: I've had various internet speeds over the course of using OneDrive to store my files. I had upload speeds of 35Mb/s, 42Mb/s, and now with FIOS about 880Mb/s. In every case my upload speed to the OneDrive server was a fraction of my actual upload speed. Now on FIOS I'm...
  10. 400 GB upload to OneDrive failing

in Windows 10 Support
    400 GB upload to OneDrive failing: I'm not sure if this is a Windows 10 forum question or a OneDrive forum question. I have about 400 GB on a drive on my PC stored as J:>Music>Lossless>Artist>Album>tracks. I am trying to upload it to OneDrive to a folder Music. I am dragging the folder from J: to OneDrive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload failed you are required to sign in

2. you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location

3. upload blocked you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location

4. upload failed sign in required,
  5. upload failed sign-in required,
  6. you are required to sign in to upload changes,
  7. you are required to sign in to upload you changes to this location,
  8. uploading failed sign in,
  9. upload failed. You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location,
  10. UPLOAD FAILED You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location.,
  11. UPLOAD FAILED. You are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location.