Windows 10: Upload Files from infected PC to cloud

Discus and support Upload Files from infected PC to cloud in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My PC is infected with Defo@boot virus. If I upload my important files to cloud from this infected PC and again download to another PC, whether that PC... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sam9, Jun 16, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Upload Files from infected PC to cloud

My PC is infected with Defo@boot virus. If I upload my important files to cloud from this infected PC and again download to another PC, whether that PC will also get infected by this virus. These files are very important for me.

:)

2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Video uploading not working to the Cloud

Hi Faye,

There may be some requirements that have to be met for you to be able to upload the video file to the cloud successfully. Allow us to clarify some details so we can properly isolate the concern.

• Are you trying to upload the video from your computer to OneDrive?
    • What is the file type of the video?
    • What is the size of the video that you were trying to upload?
    • Have you tried uploading a different video file just to check if it would go through?

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Upload Files from infected PC to cloud

Video uploading not working to the Cloud

I am trying to upload a short 2-minute video to the cloud and it is taking forever. I have tried twice already and I keep getting the spinning icon. Any suggestions on how to help this?

Faye Blakeley, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Upload Files from infected PC to cloud

1. Upload Files from infected PC to cloud - Similar Threads - Upload Files infected

2. Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!: Seven days ago, I discovered that my entire contents of my computer's hard drive were uploaded WITHOUT PERMISSION into a cloud file. I removed the files as they were there WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. These files also put me over a storage limit of 5 GB in the cloud. As it also...
  3. Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!: Seven days ago, I discovered that my entire contents of my computer's hard drive were uploaded WITHOUT PERMISSION into a cloud file. I removed the files as they were there WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. These files also put me over a storage limit of 5 GB in the cloud. As it also...
  4. Cloud to PC docs files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud to PC docs files: -I did not know all my files were uploaded to the cloud when I set up my new PC using win 11. I followed the instructions on how to move the files to the PC from the clouds. Now, a number of folders are empty. What happened?...
  5. Cloud to PC docs files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud to PC docs files: -I did not know all my files were uploaded to the cloud when I set up my new PC using win 11. I followed the instructions on how to move the files to the PC from the clouds. Now, a number of folders are empty. What happened?...
  6. uploading to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading to the cloud: I have a new desk top and it has been uploading to windows for 5 days with no end in sight. What can i do to delete some files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-to-the-cloud/f5799375-963c-4374-920e-5ee67225247e
  7. Can I stop OneDrive from uploading to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I stop OneDrive from uploading to the Cloud: I just began setting up a new PC four days ago and chose to let OneDrive manage my files. Now I'm a COMPLETE HOSTAGE to 200GB of files uploading to the internet, which will take MONTHS. My photos and music are already backed up in two other places. Can I stop this process,...
  8. Upload to the Cloud Question

Upload to the Cloud Question: I have a few small files 1-10MB that I would like to upload to the cloud each time I use them. I cannot seem to find out how I can do this. Can anyone help ? Thank you, Richard S....
  9. Upload my data to the cloud.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upload my data to the cloud.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  10. delete files on PC but not cloud

delete files on PC but not cloud: I have run out of room on my windows 10 Stream PC , I would like to delete some photos on the PC but keep the photos on the cloud Onedrive. I tried turning off sync and deleting a photo but when I put sync back on the phot was deleted from the onedrive cloud....