Windows 10: Upload - Folder option missing

Discus and support Upload - Folder option missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload a Folder to One Drive but can only see the option for File upload?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LornaShiels, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Upload - Folder option missing

I'm trying to upload a Folder to One Drive but can only see the option for File upload?

:)

LornaShiels, Apr 6, 2020

2. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 6, 2020
  3. New folder option missing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the New Folder option is missing from the context menu on your PC. I appreciate your efforts in following certain troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to create a new user account and check if you face the same issue. Refer the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 6, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Upload - Folder option missing

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Upload - Folder option missing

1. Upload - Folder option missing - Similar Threads - Upload Folder option

2. Uploading folders on the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading folders on the internet.: I want to upload a folder with pictures on the Internet, but when I want to upload the folder, I can't find the pictures inside the folders, I find all the folders are there and there's nothing in them. What is the solution?...
  3. Uploading folders on the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading folders on the internet.: I want to upload a folder with pictures on the Internet, but when I want to upload the folder, I can't find the pictures inside the folders, I find all the folders are there and there's nothing in them. What is the solution?...
  4. Windows 11 Missing Customize FOlder OPtion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Missing Customize FOlder OPtion: The ability to Right Click on folders and selecting "Properties > change Icon" is no longer available. Neither is right clicking to "add a new folder" available either on the desk top.How can I change Folder Icons now that the "properties>Change Icon" is no longer available....
  5. Windows 11 Missing Customize FOlder OPtion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Missing Customize FOlder OPtion: The ability to Right Click on folders and selecting "Properties > change Icon" is no longer available. Neither is right clicking to "add a new folder" available either on the desk top.How can I change Folder Icons now that the "properties>Change Icon" is no longer available....
  6. search box option missing and folder spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    search box option missing and folder spacing: the search box option is missing and the folders in Windows Explorer are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-option-missing-and-folder-spacing/6ea281e3-b45b-4ec9-9ea5-e12f2651757d
  7. How to make default upload folder the last folder uploaded to?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make default upload folder the last folder uploaded to?: I create files on my laptop them upload them to my website. The default upload folder always used to be the last folder that I had uploaded to. However, now, the default upload folder is stuck on one folder "/2002". I want the default upload folder to be the last folder i...
  8. folders missing in scan option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folders missing in scan option: I scanned over a hundred photos using Microsoft 10's scan feature. It suddenly refused to recognize my HP printer. I tried a number of different solutions, and none seemed to work. Then, all of a sudden, it recognized my printer again. Don't ask me what I did. But, now,...
  9. New folder option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New folder option missing: Despite carrying out all the suggestions I'v seen here and elsewhere to correct "New Folder" option not working including {D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719} I still have the same problem. What else can i do to correct the above....
  10. Uploading photos into folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading photos into folders: Please tell me there is a way to upload photos into folders (that I label) straight from my sd card. On my old computer the option to review, organize and group would pop up when I inserted the SD card. I would click that and all the photos on the SD card would be grouped by...