Windows 10: upload.fp.measure.office.com

Discus and support upload.fp.measure.office.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does upload.fp.measure.office.com belong to Microsoft? A friend of mine is getting a message that the website certificate was revoked. I have been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JonathanShapiro_994, Nov 5, 2020.

1. upload.fp.measure.office.com

Does upload.fp.measure.office.com belong to Microsoft? A friend of mine is getting a message that the website certificate was revoked. I have been doing research. Everything I find says the server belongs to Microsoft.

If I'm incorrect, sorry. I'm just trying to figure this out.

:)

JonathanShapiro_994, Nov 5, 2020
  2. solid Win User

Measure YouTube player's FPS performance

I would like to measure the performance of a YouTube video, for example the frame rate. There is an option on YouTube called "Stats for nerds", which displays the connection speed as well as buffer health and dropped frames besides some other interesting stuff – but not the current frames per second.

Is there any way to measure the current frames per second? By fps I don't mean the fps of the video itself, but the fps which the video player manages to display.

Also the measurement of the latency would be nice to know.

solid, Nov 5, 2020
  3. FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Nov 5, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

upload.fp.measure.office.com

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

upload.fp.measure.office.com

1. upload.fp.measure.office.com - Similar Threads - upload measure office

2. Startup impact not measured

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup impact not measured: A month before when i went to task manger i saw that all the startup impact were not measured. I saw many solutions to fix the problem and i also tried all of them but none of them worked and at last performed a formated C: drive and performed a clean installation of windows...
  3. Office (Outlook) 2019 what is this COM thing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office (Outlook) 2019 what is this COM thing: Hi folks this COM panel seems to have appeared in the latest set of updates for Office and Outlook 2019 [img] Any idea what it is and what it's supposed to do. Cheers jimbo 153970
  4. Synaptics FP Sensors is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics FP Sensors is not working: Hi my Synaptics FP Sensors driver is unplugged how I can reconnect this driver or plugged it. I updated but it still the same thing. Note: Windows version is 1909 Operation is windows 10 The laptop is ProBook 4545s [ATTACH]...
  5. need fp to edit websites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need fp to edit websites.: i have a new computer. windows 10 hp. -- i lost my previous computer along with my 2003 fp. want to install front page to new computer so to edit my 2003 fp websites. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. want fp on my desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want fp on my desk top: i have a new computer. windows 10 hp.i lost my previous computer and the front page 2003. want to install front page to new computer so to edit my front page website. jim...
  7. measure length

in Windows 10 Support
    measure length: Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080 thanks in advance 144052
  8. measurement settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    measurement settings: how are measurements settings changed in Win10 - from metric to US /imperial? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/measurement-settings/aeae9538-21bb-447c-b9a3-6501b01e5004
  9. How Microsoft Measures Effectiveness of Malware for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft Measures Effectiveness of Malware for Office 365: At Ignite, Microsoft reasserted its focus on cybersecurity across three key themes: security operations for you, enterprise-class technology, and driving partnerships for a heterogenous world. Office 365 threat protection capabilities are built on these themes, with services...
  10. Office Upload Center

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Upload Center: The upload center is trying to upload 2000 + files that I never instructed or set it up to do. Saw the triangle exclamation mark, opened the center and saw the list. How do I stop this upload process? Thanks. 33835

Users found this page by searching for:

1. measure.office.com