Windows 10: Upload Microsoft Visual C Runtime

Discus and support Upload Microsoft Visual C Runtime in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old version of MS Visual Runtime on my Windows 10. I want to install Microsoft Visual C Runtime version 14.12.25810. Is there a way to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leslie_xyz, May 30, 2019.

1. Upload Microsoft Visual C Runtime

I have an old version of MS Visual Runtime on my Windows 10. I want to install Microsoft Visual C Runtime version 14.12.25810. Is there a way to do this? Is there a web site with this download?

Thank you! Leslie

:)

Leslie_xyz, May 30, 2019

2. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 30, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 30, 2019
  4. Upload Microsoft Visual C Runtime

Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Upload Microsoft Visual C Runtime

1. Upload Microsoft Visual C Runtime - Similar Threads - Upload Microsoft Visual

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello. When I run SAMP and want to enter a server, I encounter this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion failed!Program: ...x86\GTA AMBIENT MODS FOR COMEBACK MoonLoader.asiFile: d:\dev\moonloader\moonloader-src\mo...\script_...der.cppLine: 9Expression:...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error: So for the past few days now I had an error message from Microsoft Visual C++ pop up about some runtime error.It seems there's a problem with an application in C:\Program Files... but I don't know how to pin point where it went wrong.I updated my graphics drivers and...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This is what is coming up when I log in to my account package:-Program: C:/Program Files/Line50/sfw.exeabnormal program terminationPlease note that the "/" are all going the other way, but I don't appear to have that key on my keyboard.Any suggestions would be gratefully...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello, I have a problem with that part. I deleted Microsoft visual C++ 2015 - 2019 redistributable x64 - x84 and install, but not fix. I'll thank you so much if they help me. Sorry, if I'm wrong with my grammar....
  9. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft visual c++ runtime library: I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC. Can You Please Help me to fix it...
  10. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library: I just installed a software named Xcalibur for browsing the Mass Spectra files, But every time I opened a MS file, the Runtime Library window flipped out. what should I do with it? [ATTACH]...