Windows 10: Upload speed is greater than Download speed

Discus and support Upload speed is greater than Download speed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, If upload speed is greater than Download speed is it okay or I should contact network provider to fix parameters ? [ATTACH] Regards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jk22, Oct 30, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

Upload speed is greater than Download speed

Hey guys,

If upload speed is greater than Download speed is it okay or I should contact network provider to fix parameters ?

Upload speed is greater than Download speed 7759581240.png

Regards.

:)

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Franco22 Win User
    Network speed test not showing history or upload speed Windows 10

I just downloaded Network Speed Test from the MS Store but it shows only the download speed. It doesn't show the upload speed nor the history. Any suggestions, anyone?

Franco22, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Upload speed is greater than Download speed

Upload Speed

Hi

I was wondering why my upload speed was .92 or .70 and i want to fix it so does anyone have any suggestions to fix my upload speed?

By the way i live in the wide country and i was wondering if that had anything to do with that.

Thanks

XavierMoats Decamp, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Upload speed is greater than Download speed

1. Upload speed is greater than Download speed - Similar Threads - Upload speed greater

2. Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed: Good morning Support Community,Having an odd problem that I haven't found a solution for online so am going to post.I recently upgraded my internet to 5 Gb Fiber connection.When I run speed tests I'm getting ~950 Mb/s Download and 2355 Mb/s Upload on my 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet...
  3. Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed: Good morning Support Community,Having an odd problem that I haven't found a solution for online so am going to post.I recently upgraded my internet to 5 Gb Fiber connection.When I run speed tests I'm getting ~950 Mb/s Download and 2355 Mb/s Upload on my 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet...
  4. Low download speed , high upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low download speed , high upload speed: Hello guys , I recently started having this issue where my download speed will drop around 1 to 3 mbps , whilst my upload speed would keep its average flow of around 90 mbps , like a week ago everything was fine , but suddenly my download speed , from around 80 90 mbps won't...
  5. Low download speed , high upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low download speed , high upload speed: Hello guys , I recently started having this issue where my download speed will drop around 1 to 3 mbps , whilst my upload speed would keep its average flow of around 90 mbps , like a week ago everything was fine , but suddenly my download speed , from around 80 90 mbps won't...
  6. Low download speed , high upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Download speed slower than upload speed

Download speed slower than upload speed: My Windows 10 desktop has slower download speeds 10Mbps compared to upload speeds 30Mbps. On other devices connecting to the same router, I can get download speeds of 90+MBps on our 100/40 plan. This is true whether I connect with ethernet or wifi. I have changed the...
  8. Download speed is much slower than the Upload Speed, using Windows 10 Home

Download speed is much slower than the Upload Speed, using Windows 10 Home: Download speed is much slower than the Upload Speed, using Windows 10 Home [ATTACH] I have tried few things nothing worked out 1.Windows update 2. netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled 3. Restart Modem...
  9. Laptop Wifi Upload speed much slower than download speed

Laptop Wifi Upload speed much slower than download speed: I have a Dell Inspiron N5040 running 1809 17763.153. It has a Dell Wireless 1502 802.11 b/g/n WiFi card which is made by Atheros. Prior to upgrading to 1803 WiFi worked normally and Download was faster than Upload, 35Mb vs 10Mb. Since 1803 and now 1809 as well, Download is...
  10. Unstable download/upload speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Unstable download/upload speed: Hi Im a livestreamer on Youtube my current speeds are 11,5mb down and 5,5up, im the only one connected to the internet and I always drop a lot of frames (only during the day) when its night like +2am it drops 0 frames and its very stable . heres a picture of a 5,000 bitrate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is upload speed greater than download speed

2. upload speed greater than download speed

3. devolo upload speed faster than download