Windows 10: Upload Speed slow in browser

Discus and support Upload Speed slow in browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm experiencing slow upload on the browser which is quite annoying since i upload loads of stuff. I have a 400/20 connection and My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustResettedMyPW31TimesLO, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Upload Speed slow in browser

Hey guys,

I'm experiencing slow upload on the browser which is quite annoying since i upload loads of stuff. I have a 400/20 connection and My download is normal. So 400-420. But i get 2 upload on browser with speedtest.net. Weird thing is that i get 20 upload on the speedtest.net windows software. Thats on Ethernet. My upload and dowload on WiFi is a lot lower. I have tried different browsers and resetting data on my main browser but I can't seem to find any solution. I use a Dell G5 15 (i7-Version). On other devices everything is fine.

Help would be highly appreciated!

:)

JustResettedMyPW31TimesLO, Nov 26, 2018

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Upload Speed

Hi

I was wondering why my upload speed was .92 or .70 and i want to fix it so does anyone have any suggestions to fix my upload speed?

By the way i live in the wide country and i was wondering if that had anything to do with that.

Thanks

XavierMoats Decamp, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Upload Speed slow in browser

ReubenFaleiro, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Upload Speed slow in browser

1. Upload Speed slow in browser - Similar Threads - Upload Speed slow

2. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow upload speed: My PC internet upload speed is limited to 5Mb/s for some reason. It is limited both on the wifi and over ethernet.I've tried both the ethernet cable and wifi and both limit my speed to 5Mb/s. The weird thing is that I have a NAS connected to the same network, and I can upload...
  3. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow upload speed: My PC internet upload speed is limited to 5Mb/s for some reason. It is limited both on the wifi and over ethernet.I've tried both the ethernet cable and wifi and both limit my speed to 5Mb/s. The weird thing is that I have a NAS connected to the same network, and I can upload...
  4. Slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow upload speed: Fast download but extremely slow upload speed, less than .2 Mbps. Well over 30 Mbps in safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-upload-speed/681b3aa1-93a9-4e67-82ae-4babdb3c65d4
  6. slow upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow upload speed: Fast download but extremely slow upload speed, less than .2 Mbps. Well over 30 Mbps in safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-upload-speed/681b3aa1-93a9-4e67-82ae-4babdb3c65d4
  7. slow upload speed

8. apeeed slow upload speed

apeeed slow upload speed: but windows 7 install upload speed ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apeeed-slow-upload-speed/bbec950c-b478-4188-a8d0-dee7b1f77f26
  9. slow upload speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow upload speed: Have 3 computers on network. 2 have good upload of 2KB the other has upload of 0.1. Any suggestion to improve the upload by alteration of settings or anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-upload-speed/9d1163f2-f95f-4cb1-85f5-5387127f331a
  10. Slow upload speed

Slow upload speed: I have a cable service which is supposed to provide download speed of 300 Mbps and upload speed of 20 Mbps. My PC is connected to the service providers modem via an ethernet cable. I recently had a problem with both speeds being ultra low. A technician visited and traced...