Windows 10: UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

Discus and support UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,i recently had a Blue Screen ERROR and fixed by updating the driver of my Network Card bluetooth and wifi. The problem is that now my upload is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IvanP333, Nov 24, 2021.

1. IvanP333 Win User

UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

Hi,i recently had a Blue Screen ERROR and fixed by updating the driver of my Network Card bluetooth and wifi. The problem is that now my upload is acting weird. I got a fiber that goes 400mb/s and in upload is unstable. I did some test and my download is between 340 and 390, which is okay, but my upload max 75/80. If i keep doing these tests, the value "upload" keep raising till a good 130 or higher.To solve the problem, i have installed the "old" wifi's driver but the problem keep existing.This it's my first build PC and i don't know that much about it.There is anybody with my same "prob

:)

IvanP333, Nov 24, 2021

2. Upload Speed

Hi

I was wondering why my upload speed was .92 or .70 and i want to fix it so does anyone have any suggestions to fix my upload speed?

By the way i live in the wide country and i was wondering if that had anything to do with that.

Thanks

XavierMoats Decamp, Nov 24, 2021
  3. PC gets unstable upload speed whereas my phone has better upload speed over wifi

I have better speed tests results on my phone than on my PC. Like speed tests on my phone shows I have over ~15Mbps of both dl/ul but on my PC only got around <6-10Mbps of upload (technically I aim for better upload speed because I casually stream games)
    and it is not even stable causing my stream bitrate to varies resulting into dropped frames even if it is connected with cat5e wire to a gigabit fiber router.

I use the Google speed test to base both my phone and pc. Cause speedtest.net shows I have ~30Mbps of upload but Google speed test only shows I have from ~6-10Mbps.

I have tried powershell commands to reset the network, uninstall the device(network adapter) tru device manager and let windows install the latest drivers but to no luck, still it is.

Checked the task manager to see how the network graph perform from two speed tests shows they are all reaching the Mbps results.

TL;DR- Unstable upload speed on windows PC compared to my smartphone. Did all the troubleshooting I can get and I know, even did a windows reset.. still it is.

I am so confused.

SeffMalonda, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

1. UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE - Similar Threads - UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

2. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  3. Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Speed: I live in a house with 4 other people. My computer and one other computer runs on ethernet. Everyone else's upload speed in 30-40 mb/s while mine is always less than 1mb/s. Everyone has good download speed and mine is 97-105 consistently on Ethernet, and everyone else's is...
  4. Upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  5. Upload speed

Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  6. UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE: Hi,i recently had a Blue Screen ERROR and fixed by updating the driver of my Network Card bluetooth and wifi. The problem is that now my upload is acting weird. I got a fiber that goes 400mb/s and in upload is unstable. I did some test and my download is between 340 and 390,...
  7. UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE: Hi,i recently had a Blue Screen ERROR and fixed by updating the driver of my Network Card bluetooth and wifi. The problem is that now my upload is acting weird. I got a fiber that goes 400mb/s and in upload is unstable. I did some test and my download is between 340 and 390,...
  8. Slow and unstable upload speeds on windows 10

Slow and unstable upload speeds on windows 10: I bought a new pc and I was using it with a wifi adapter. The problem with wifi was I wasn't getting stable speeds. Then I connected my pc with ethernet cable cat6 and saw my download speed was stable enough but my upload speeds are very much unstable and slow. On wifi I was...
  9. PC gets unstable upload speed whereas my phone has better upload speed over wifi

PC gets unstable upload speed whereas my phone has better upload speed over wifi: I have better speed tests results on my phone than on my PC. Like speed tests on my phone shows I have over ~15Mbps of both dl/ul but on my PC only got around <6-10Mbps of upload (technically I aim for better upload speed because I casually stream games) and it is not even...
  10. Unstable download/upload speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Unstable download/upload speed: Hi Im a livestreamer on Youtube my current speeds are 11,5mb down and 5,5up, im the only one connected to the internet and I always drop a lot of frames (only during the day) when its night like +2am it drops 0 frames and its very stable . heres a picture of a 5,000 bitrate...