Windows 10: upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop

Discus and support upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I upload a picture taken by my laptop to a website?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ValuingParrot40, Apr 4, 2020.

1. upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop

How do I upload a picture taken by my laptop to a website?

:)

ValuingParrot40, Apr 4, 2020
  2. AndySteck Win User

Upload pictures to website using Windows Phone 8

OK so I've been frustrated by my Windows Phone 8's ability to upload pictures to various websites. The fact now that it can not upload to this very website (www.Answers.Microsoft.com) is just mindblowing. Microsoft just added the feature to insert pictures
    to threads by pressing the "Add Image" button. But apparently that is not possible with a microsoft/windows mobile device.

• I've tried it with my old Android phone and it works fine. After pressing the Choose File button a box pops up asking where the file is located, which is typical for all websites that I've uploaded photos to. See the first screenshot below.

• When trying it with my Windows Phone 8, HTC 8x nothing at all happens. Which is what I find on all websites that I've tried to upload a picture to. See the second screenshot.

Is it possible to upload pictures to websites with a microsoft mobile device? If not, why is it that both Android and IOS allow this functionality but microsoft does not?

upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop dff85e57-5240-4edd-9f77-84ee6f698cda.jpg

upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop 83a3824c-7d71-418e-bde4-6ea28e06559f.png

AndySteck, Apr 4, 2020
  3. notnats Win User
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

You are having problems because you are not doing this the correct way. Has nothing to do with changes made to operating systems, previous systems worked exactly the same way.

In order to upload photos to something like Google Photos, Dropbox, etc. you must work from within that site, not from the folder/album etc. on the computer.

So you just open Google Photos for instance, hit the Upload Button and a box on your computer will open. If it isn't your Pictures then of course you will have to go to that location. From there you CAN upload Albums/Folders containing a number of pictures. Now one they are uploaded you must designate that they should be stored together in an album and you must give it a name. Photos generally are listed individually by the date they were taken. Mine all sorted automatically by date without in put from me.

upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop [​IMG]

notnats, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop

1. upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop - Similar Threads - upload website picture

2. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  3. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  4. Where is this background picture taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this background picture taken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Widow_Maker_GT2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbdhak/where_is_this_background_picture_taken/
  5. uploading photos by date taken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading photos by date taken: HI,in windows 7 I used to be able to import photos from an sd card so they would automatically go into the photos folder in file explorer organized by date taken.I cannot get windows 10 photos to do this. I'd love to know how i do itthanks...
  6. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading pictures: I am having trouble uploading my pictures onto my Window 10 computer. I never had a problem until now. It will upload into my computer, then when I look for them , they are nowhere to be found. Any suggestions ?...
  7. Upload photo from laptop to an online website

Upload photo from laptop to an online website: Hello, I used to be able to upload with no problems. Now, it simply is not working. The circle just goes round and round and then says "error" I am attempting to upload a photo from my desktop to a specific website. I have other members who have tried and it worked for...
  8. Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is a great operating system, and the same can be said about many of the computers it powers. But there comes a time when things just fail to work as expected, and one of those problems is the [...] This post Windows computer wont let me upload...
  9. Uploading Pictures

Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....
  10. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    uploading pictures: I am trying to upload my pictures from a Samsung Tablet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures/e4f6f549-3c35-48c3-b0af-6912d7234b61