Windows 10: Upload to the Cloud Question

Discus and support Upload to the Cloud Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a few small files 1-10MB that I would like to upload to the cloud each time I use them. I cannot seem to find out how I can do this. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Richard W. Solomon, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Upload to the Cloud Question

I have a few small files 1-10MB that I would like to upload to the cloud each time I use them.

I cannot seem to find out how I can do this.

Can anyone help ?

Thank you,

Richard S.

:)

Richard W. Solomon, Apr 14, 2020

2. Video uploading not working to the Cloud

I am trying to upload a short 2-minute video to the cloud and it is taking forever. I have tried twice already and I keep getting the spinning icon. Any suggestions on how to help this?

Faye Blakeley, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Video uploading not working to the Cloud

Hi Faye,

There may be some requirements that have to be met for you to be able to upload the video file to the cloud successfully. Allow us to clarify some details so we can properly isolate the concern.

• Are you trying to upload the video from your computer to OneDrive?
    • What is the file type of the video?
    • What is the size of the video that you were trying to upload?
    • Have you tried uploading a different video file just to check if it would go through?

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Apr 14, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Upload to the Cloud Question

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Upload to the Cloud Question

1. Upload to the Cloud Question - Similar Threads - Upload Cloud Question

2. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  3. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  4. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  5. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  6. uploading to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading to the cloud: I have a new desk top and it has been uploading to windows for 5 days with no end in sight. What can i do to delete some files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-to-the-cloud/f5799375-963c-4374-920e-5ee67225247e
  7. Recovery drive to cloud question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery drive to cloud question: Hello, I have a fresh computer and want to create a recovery drive, but do not want to keep track of a usb drive. Could I create the recovery drive on the usb drive, and then zip the entire drive and upload to the cloud? Then when I need it unzip back to another usb drive?...
  8. Cloud Clipboard Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloud Clipboard Questions: So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is if its possible to have my cloud clipboard on iPhone? Wasnt the plan for it to come to swiftkey? I have a clipboard history...
  9. Upload my data to the cloud.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upload my data to the cloud.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  10. Upload Files from infected PC to cloud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upload Files from infected PC to cloud: My PC is infected with Defo@boot virus. If I upload my important files to cloud from this infected PC and again download to another PC, whether that PC will also get infected by this virus. These files are very important for me. 112401