Windows 10: Upload windows 10 in place

Discus and support Upload windows 10 in place in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was informed my windows is corrupted. I was given this page to access and save to a memory stick to do an in place upgrade:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ToddSwales, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Upload windows 10 in place

Hello,

I was informed my windows is corrupted. I was given this page to access and save to a memory stick to do an in place upgrade:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/

When I click to download it automatically downloads to my lower toolbar and does not five me a "run" option so I can go through the process to save it to a usb.

I only get an option to "open"

If I open the installation media my computer freezes almost immediately.

If I open the November 2019 it locks up my computer preceisely at 71%. Have run it at least 5 times with the same results.

How can I get this download and media tool saved to a usb???

:)

ToddSwales, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Upload windows 10 in place

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Upload windows 10 in place

1. Upload windows 10 in place - Similar Threads - Upload place

2. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  3. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  4. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?: i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyWhat is your e-mail address? I will send you an email...
  5. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?: i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyWhat is your e-mail address? I will send you an email...
  6. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...: Pc SpecsMotherboard: Asus b550 gaming AGPU: Nivida rtx 3060tiCpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XRam: 32Gb 3400 speedI have been trying to fix this for a while now and all of the solutions I found either don't help or make it worse, first off I have restarted pc, router, and have tested...
  8. Where can I place very large files or folders to PREVENT them from uploading/syncing to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I place very large files or folders to PREVENT them from uploading/syncing to...: I have a very low bandwidth Internet connection, which cannot at this time be improved. With Files On-Demand sending most of the files and folders on my new Windows 11 PC to OneDrive, large files such as Quicken.qdf and my Outlook PST file never stop uploading. They are...
  9. Where can I place very large files or folders to PREVENT them from uploading/syncing to...

Where can I place very large files or folders to PREVENT them from uploading/syncing to...: I have a very low bandwidth Internet connection, which cannot at this time be improved. With Files On-Demand sending most of the files and folders on my new Windows 11 PC to OneDrive, large files such as Quicken.qdf and my Outlook PST file never stop uploading. They are...
  10. Update a network drive and upload some secure place online, any help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update a network drive and upload some secure place online, any help?: I am trying to look on Google with some keywords, seems like i must be doing wrong. I am no programmer, could be that. Is there a way I can backup a particular drives folders and files online, could be Google drive(if possible encrypted) or a github private repo(i just...