Windows 10: Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

Discus and support Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDevilsTrinket [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheDevilsTrinket, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

/u/TheDevilsTrinket, Jan 29, 2021

2. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to http://www.photobox.co.uk.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

I believe the update on the 25th was the USB driver which you will only see while your Samsung device is connected to a USB port. This is the update that Farvatten has removed. I have access with Windows Explorer, but not with SmartSwitch.

Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer. [​IMG]

This next driver is listed under modems but only while a Samsung device is connected.

In the Device Manager under Portable Devices/properties/power management tab, check to be certain the checkbox is empty for allow the computer to turn off this device. Again, your Samsung device must be connected to view this entry.

W10 Tweaker, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Kim BM Win User

Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

Uploading photos from phone "Couldn't upload"?

Hi,
    Kaustin7689
    . How about setting your phone to auto-upload your photos to OneDrive? Since all of the suggestions are not fixing the issue, the next steps would be resetting your phone and check if it will make any difference. If you decide to reset your device,
    let us know the outcome. ^_^

Kim BM, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

1. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer. - Similar Threads - Uploaded phone photos

2. Trouble getting photos off phone onto computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble getting photos off phone onto computer: Why can't I get photos off my iPhone any more? I have WIndows 11 it is updated. I have an iPhone, I have always opened the folder the photos are in, copy and then paste them in a folder in my hard drive on my computer. It doesn't work anymore. I do not use iTunes or One...
  3. Trouble getting photos off phone onto computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble getting photos off phone onto computer: Why can't I get photos off my iPhone any more? I have WIndows 11 it is updated. I have an iPhone, I have always opened the folder the photos are in, copy and then paste them in a folder in my hard drive on my computer. It doesn't work anymore. I do not use iTunes or One...
  4. Windows updates have broken my ability to upload photos from my phone to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates have broken my ability to upload photos from my phone to my computer.: I guess there was a forced update I try so hard to make it so windows can't break my machine. But as many have realized they switched a working photo viewer and editor out with a non-working one and then say you could switch back to photo "legacy". My problem is there new...
  5. Windows updates have broken my ability to upload photos from my phone to my computer.

Windows updates have broken my ability to upload photos from my phone to my computer.: I guess there was a forced update I try so hard to make it so windows can't break my machine. But as many have realized they switched a working photo viewer and editor out with a non-working one and then say you could switch back to photo "legacy". My problem is there new...
  6. Windows updates have broken my ability to upload photos from my phone to my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  8. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  9. how to upload photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to upload photos from phone to computer: how to upload photos from phone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-photos-from-phone-to-computer/45f6a9a3-a75b-488e-aa04-48da28804cf1
  10. Upload photos onto a website

in Windows 10 Support
    Upload photos onto a website: How do I upload photos onto an ad on a website please. 15018