Windows 10: Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

Discus and support Uploaded photos to social media look terrible. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; No matter what platform I try to post to for my business, the image looks horrible. LinkedIn, FB, IG- it doesn't matter. Just started after I upgraded... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Boise Jim, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Boise Jim Win User

Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

No matter what platform I try to post to for my business, the image looks horrible. LinkedIn, FB, IG- it doesn't matter. Just started after I upgraded to build 1903. Was working fine before that.
    Any one know what the heck could be causing this? As you can see, the image on the right looks like crap.

Uploaded photos to social media look terrible. [​IMG]

:)

Boise Jim, Nov 6, 2019
  2. musica31 Win User

uploading photos to social networks on lumia520

Hi. Any error message? What connection are you using (mobile data or Wi-Fi)? Are you using an app downloaded from the Store or are you using the browser to upload the photos? Do you have any issues uploading photos to other social network accounts you
    have?

Please note that uploading a picture or any file via Internet Explorer of the phone is not supported. As this is a feature request, feel free to raise it here:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

musica31, Nov 6, 2019
  3. N8 + Ovi/Social + Facebook photo upload

Does the Social/Ovi app compress the picture before sending it to Facebook? The quality doesn't seem very good once the photo has been uploaded to FB.

Edit:

Tested out by sending the same photo by e-mail. It seems like the Social/Ovi application compresses the hell out of the pictures before sending. That should be fixed as the photos look **bleep** when uploaded to Facebook via the app!

MikkoL---01, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

Social not uploading photos to twitter

Lately I haven't been able to upload photos to twitter using the Social app, I realized it didn't upload them from the photo gallery and tried to do it from the app and got some error and a "try again later" message.

It does work for facebook tough.

DiegoValec, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

1. Uploaded photos to social media look terrible. - Similar Threads - Uploaded photos social

2. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  3. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  4. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Telegram Desktop Social Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram Desktop Social Media: I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times...
  6. Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home

Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home: I cannot post photos, gifs, or videos on social media sites. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1909. I have tried posting photos in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. I have tried posting photos on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Tumblr, and...
  7. B/W on Social Media

B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  8. Adding photos to social media issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding photos to social media issue: Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture album showed up, showing images of the photos in the folder. These days, the images do not show, only the name or number of...
  9. Newspaper looks terrible.

in Browsers and Email
    Newspaper looks terrible.: As you can see in the link,my newspaper look terrible in my browser edge.I had contact with the Publisher but they have no solution. With other browsers i have no problem.So,what is the problem here? http://users.telenet.be/solidjumbo/Foto/Krant.JPG 98821
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999