Windows 10: uploaded picture as Teams meeting background looks reversed

Discus and support uploaded picture as Teams meeting background looks reversed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'd like to choose a picture as my team meeting background. however, when I "Add new", the picture looks totally reversed. how to fix it? thanks -k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karenfafafa, Jul 1, 2020.

1. uploaded picture as Teams meeting background looks reversed

I'd like to choose a picture as my team meeting background. however, when I "Add new", the picture looks totally reversed. how to fix it?

thanks

-k

:)

Karenfafafa, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Microsoft Teams custom backgrounds, live captions, schedule meetings

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...able-personal/

Tenforo, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Jul 1, 2020
  4. uploaded picture as Teams meeting background looks reversed

Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

uploaded picture as Teams meeting background looks reversed

1. uploaded picture as Teams meeting background looks reversed - Similar Threads - uploaded picture Teams

2. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look for the deleted background pictures.: I have two devices and my background pictures are stored in device A. They are synced to device B. I accidentally deleted all of them in device A in the process of reinstalling my Windows, but I can still see those backgrounds in device B when I use it. I can only see my...
  3. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Look for the deleted background pictures.: I have two devices and my background pictures are stored in device A. They are synced to device B. I accidentally deleted all of them in device A in the process of reinstalling my Windows, but I can still see those backgrounds in device B when I use it. I can only see my...
  4. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I upload virtual background to teams?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upload virtual background to teams?: I need to upload a file for a virtual background for Teams, and none of the on-line suggestions that I've found look anything like my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-virtual-background-to-teams/4de07182-e95e-460f-8341-b6709b851964
  6. How do I upload virtual background to teams?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I upload virtual background to teams?: I need to upload a file for a virtual background for Teams, and none of the on-line suggestions that I've found look anything like my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-virtual-background-to-teams/4de07182-e95e-460f-8341-b6709b851964
  7. How do I upload virtual background to teams?

8. Microsoft Teams custom backgrounds, live captions, schedule meetings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams custom backgrounds, live captions, schedule meetings: Video capabilities, once a nice to have, have become a critical component of collaborative work. In fact, when the world moved to remote work earlier this year, Microsoft Teams customers turned on video in Teams meetings two times more than they did before many of us began...
  9. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  10. Can't upload picture to background

Can't upload picture to background: Hey, so today I found my screen had a green background, I tried to change it to my normal picture background but it didn't actually upload, I tried many methods to fix it but none of them worked, I decided I might as well get help from Microsoft and the community. If it's any...