Windows 10: Uploading a pic from camera or phone

Discus and support Uploading a pic from camera or phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ExiledWall96751, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...…..

I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I want easy.

Is there another app that will allow me to do so. I have looked and all I can find is for editing a photo.

:)

ExiledWall96751, Jun 19, 2019

2. cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Auto Upload Pics

How do I turn off Camera Roll upload to OneDrive... I have turned off auto upload in OneDrive but Pics still upload...

Exodus2955, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

Hi

You shouldn't need to do any cutting and pasting.

Plug in your Camera or Card Reader Via USB

Then: Windows System>Scroll Down to>This PC>Where you should find your Camera Card listed as Removable Drive 'G'

Click: on this Hard Drive Symbol and DCIM comes up, then Click: on DCIM and 100SSCAM comes up Click: on 100SSCAM and all your Photos should appear (Maybe as Listed View) but if you Click: on the Tiny Thumbnail, at the Bottom Right, the Listed View them Changes into 'Thumbnails' or you can go back to listed view by Clicking: the Tiny Symbol next to the Thumbnail one.

So the First thing to do, is to Change the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' and if you want 'Bigger' or 'Smaller' 'Thumbnails' Click: View at the Top Of the Screen, where you can then Select the Sizes Available.

So having Changed the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' You can 'Drag and Drop' them into either Pictures, or another Folder or Sub-Folder of your Choice.

That way you also get to Choose the Photos that go in What Folder and as such you can also leave out the ones that you don't want.

Cyberdesigner, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Uploading a pic from camera or phone

1. Uploading a pic from camera or phone - Similar Threads - Uploading pic camera

2. Uploading pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading pics: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, now when I upload pics to send, the pics will load sideways and broader which makes it distorted. No matter which way I flip the pic before i send, it will never send correctly, how can I fix this?...
  3. Pictures from camera won't upload.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pictures from camera won't upload.: All of a sudden, my Nikon Coolpix L340 camera does not show up when I connect it to the PC. I recently got a new computer, my IT guy transferred everything over from the old hard drive, I went from Windows 7 to 10, but I am almost positive I have uploaded photos since then....
  4. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  5. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and ink on pic opened from camera: (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that...
  6. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  7. uploading pictures from camera

uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  8. Uploading pics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uploading pics: Hello, How can I upload pics to wallpaper library to Microsoft users? WR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pics/1e7a8589-46da-46f5-bc24-9d6f6c0f90d2
  9. trail camera pics,

in Windows 10 Customization
    trail camera pics,: I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10 Photos does not recognize the camera as a USB device....
  10. Uploading pictures from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading pictures from phone to computer: I have a T-Mobile android phone. I took pictures at my great nieces wedding this weekend and I want to upload them to my computer. I have not had any luck finding out how to do this. Some places say "drag and drop to desktop" which sounds impossible to me. I need help to...