Windows 10: Uploading data from android to pc

Discus and support Uploading data from android to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Uploading photos and contacts and other data, from an android that has a screen that is no longer functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlaynaHarstine, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Uploading data from android to pc

Uploading photos and contacts and other data, from an android that has a screen that is no longer functioning

:)

AlaynaHarstine, Oct 12, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Snakeyes Win User
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos

Have you tried refusing to upload request and then finding your android device on "This PC". If you can do that, drag-and-drop will work fine. Alternatively Windows 10 and the included OneDrive can allow this process automatically and efficiently as long as you have the OneDrive app on your android.

Snakeyes, Oct 12, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Uploading data from android to pc

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Uploading data from android to pc

1. Uploading data from android to pc - Similar Threads - Uploading data android

2. How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?: Hello,I found that my PC is uploading data more than downloading data from the Internet Via the modern statistics report- it is around 6x. I want to understand what is application send them through the internet to make sure my PC doesn't have a Virus or something.However,...
  3. How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to know the data download/upload from Data Usage?: Hello,I found that my PC is uploading data more than downloading data from the Internet Via the modern statistics report- it is around 6x. I want to understand what is application send them through the internet to make sure my PC doesn't have a Virus or something.However,...
  4. Uploading data from other device San disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading data from other device San disk: I have a windows computer and a canon camera. I used this device that inserted the camera card into it then plugged into my computer. It let me hit download but now none of my photos are in the camera download folder and the card says empty when I put it into my computer. Has...
  5. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  6. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  7. how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?: How do I upload my photos from my android phone to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-my-pictures-from-an-android-to-my/3e89bc1e-ce0e-4880-b6e3-37ea6b2635f2
  8. how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?

how do I upload my pictures from an android to my PC?: How do I upload my photos from my android phone to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-my-pictures-from-an-android-to-my/3e89bc1e-ce0e-4880-b6e3-37ea6b2635f2
  9. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  10. How to upload data from broken Android phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to upload data from broken Android phone?: Please help how to upload data from the phone on Android with a broken screen to the computer. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-data-from-broken-android-phone/552d388d-7149-4479-a2a3-61147f1a438c