Windows 10: uploading documents

Discus and support uploading documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kathleen13, Jan 16, 2019.

1. uploading documents

I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Kathleen13, Jan 16, 2019

2. Uploading completed document to website: received error code 30

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you.

• Which browser are you using to upload the document?
    • Does this issue occur while using MS Edge or Internet Explorer?

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies and check if the issue persist.

Open the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + Delete. After deleting the cache and cookies, try to upload the document again.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 16, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jan 16, 2019
  4. uploading documents

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

uploading documents

1. uploading documents - Similar Threads - uploading documents

2. Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder: Hi, Windows 10 and 11 users are receiving "cannot upload file, this file contains system files" error when attempting to upload Excel CSV files to Microsoft NAV. Files are located in their My Documents folder, which is being redirected to a 2016 Windows server using an...
  3. Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder: Hi, Windows 10 and 11 users are receiving "cannot upload file, this file contains system files" error when attempting to upload Excel CSV files to Microsoft NAV. Files are located in their My Documents folder, which is being redirected to a 2016 Windows server using an...
  4. Cannot upload file, this file contains system files error on Redirected My Documents folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why won't my documents auto save or upload to one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't my documents auto save or upload to one drive: all my MS photo files have gone blank.i did the repair and when i double click i can now see them but they still are appearing as blank squares in the small icons.and now my documents wont auto save...
  6. why won't my documents auto save or upload to one drive

why won't my documents auto save or upload to one drive: all my MS photo files have gone blank.i did the repair and when i double click i can now see them but they still are appearing as blank squares in the small icons.and now my documents wont auto save...
  7. I need to upload a document and I don't know how, could someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to upload a document and I don't know how, could someone please help me?: How do you upload a document or picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-upload-a-document-and-i-dont-know-how/85b66c7a-4ace-425c-8428-fd43365f9fff
  8. I need to upload a document and I don't know how, could someone please help me?

I need to upload a document and I don't know how, could someone please help me?: How do you upload a document or picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-upload-a-document-and-i-dont-know-how/85b66c7a-4ace-425c-8428-fd43365f9fff
  9. When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...: I was having no problem downloading pictures to Ebay and suddenly when adding a picture to download my computer goes to files and documents instead of my pictures. I haven't been able to download to edit or list any items. Cannot figure out what was changed or how to fix this...
  10. When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...

When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...: I was having no problem downloading pictures to Ebay and suddenly when adding a picture to download my computer goes to files and documents instead of my pictures. I haven't been able to download to edit or list any items. Cannot figure out what was changed or how to fix this...