Windows 10: Uploading more than one document

Discus and support Uploading more than one document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chariesemccoy, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Uploading more than one document

How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to.

:)

chariesemccoy, Dec 12, 2018

2. Uploading completed document to website: received error code 30

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you.

• Which browser are you using to upload the document?
    • Does this issue occur while using MS Edge or Internet Explorer?

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies and check if the issue persist.

Open the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + Delete. After deleting the cache and cookies, try to upload the document again.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 12, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Uploading more than one document

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Uploading more than one document

1. Uploading more than one document - Similar Threads - Uploading more document

2. update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document: I have a monthly calendar that I maintain with employees listed in the content control dropdown list that is within each day/cell of the table 1 dropdown list per calendar day- all the same. As those employees come and go the list needs to be updated. I'm hoping there is a...
  3. update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document: I have a monthly calendar that I maintain with employees listed in the content control dropdown list that is within each day/cell of the table 1 dropdown list per calendar day- all the same. As those employees come and go the list needs to be updated. I'm hoping there is a...
  4. update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  6. 365 Family on more than one device.

365 Family on more than one device.: I have the full suite on my laptop and now need to install it on my daughter's laptop. Do I just login from her laptop and download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-family-on-more-than-one-device/8b08dee3-dea4-437d-8eb1-f9cdc2a3f806
  7. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  8. One license for more than one versions.

One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. uploading documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  10. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to upload documents

2. how to upload more than one document

3. how do i upload more than one document

4. how to upload document more than one file,
  5. uploading more than one document where there is space for one