Windows 10: Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

Discus and support Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi How do i upload my photos to Microsoft Themes so others could enjoy it too?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbdealiVasanwala, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

Hi How do i upload my photos to Microsoft Themes so others could enjoy it too?

:)

AbdealiVasanwala, Apr 26, 2021
  2. LarryWagh Win User

How to upload a personal theme to Microsoft Website?

Hello,

Any expert opinion and suggestions of uploading personal photographs as themes for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 Themes?

Thank You,

Larry W

#Photography

LarryWagh, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

Change photo tags for upload...not afterwards

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to sort the photos by date in the saved location and check if it helps.

To do so, follow the below steps:

• Open the folder where the photos are saved.

• Click on View tab.

• Click Group by, then click Date.
    Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

1. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes - Similar Threads - Uploading photos Microsoft

2. Photos Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Upload: Hello every one. Is there simplified way of uploaded photos etc .... So when i click on the photos folder on this PC ... my photos will be there automatically ? from my phone thanks...
  3. Photo Upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Upload: I am trying to upload the pictures off of my iphone XR to my computer. I have like 6,000 pictures that I want off of my phone to make space. I press Import and from a USB device. . It loads them, and I click one months worth of pictures to upload which is around 150 pictures....
  4. Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color: I'm trying to edit the Adventure theme in Microsoft Photo Editor, and I don't know how to do it. I want the background of the title with Adventure theme in Blue instead of orange....
  5. Microsoft Photos Themes Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Themes Picture: I want to recreate a Microsoft Photos theme in Powerpoint. Where can I find the images which have been used in the Microsoft Photos themes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-themes-picture/28dbfbb9-c651-4a41-99cd-08d44bf3a15b
  6. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  7. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  8. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  9. Uploading photos

Uploading photos: How do you convert raw canon photos to jpg that you upload to another website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos/3760257a-6121-4fd2-89f6-d5028417b121"
  10. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...