Windows 10: Uploading photos online keeps rotating

Discus and support Uploading photos online keeps rotating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I upload photos online, they are always rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees. I try and re-rotate the photo and the problem persists. Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hieurock, Dec 22, 2015.

1. hieurock Win User

Uploading photos online keeps rotating

Whenever I upload photos online, they are always rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees. I try and re-rotate the photo and the problem persists. Help?

Windows 10
    Lenovo Thinkpad W540
    Applies to Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

:)

hieurock, Dec 22, 2015

2. I rotate photos in Windows 10 app, but when uploading to Amazon they revert to original

I recently uploaded to Windows 10 and am regretting it.

I input the photos from a card using the Windows 10 app, and then rotate the photos and hit Apply. They display correctly in my file. When I am trying to upload to my Amazon listing, they revert back to the non-rotated original photo. I searched the web
    and found another user who had a similar issue (http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how-do-i-rotate-a-photo-in-windows-10/).

I tried to use another photo editor instead but the results were the same.

Also, how can I get the photo app to save by day instead of just putting everything into one file by month?

StellaBellovin, Dec 22, 2015
  3. ClareXIII Win User
    Photos upload sideways

Iv had my Lumia 930 couple of months now. I use the windows camera app. Whenever I select a photo to upload from my photos to facebook messenger, webpages, other apps etc the photo loads sideways, this is incredibly frustrating as the rotate option is rarely
    available and the photo was correct way round in my phones album, iv also tried rotating the original then uploading again but still sideways.

is an update required or can I fix this?

ClareXIII, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

Uploading photos online keeps rotating

1. Uploading photos online keeps rotating - Similar Threads - Uploading photos online

2. Photos auto rotating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  3. auto rotating photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotating photos: After saving and closing excel, photos are auto rotating. How can this be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotating-photos/e9fdfbed-8d86-407a-b178-a2daaab1beee
  4. Upload photo from laptop to an online website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload photo from laptop to an online website: Hello, I used to be able to upload with no problems. Now, it simply is not working. The circle just goes round and round and then says "error" I am attempting to upload a photo from my desktop to a specific website. I have other members who have tried and it worked for...
  5. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  6. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  7. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  8. Rotation of Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation of Photos: Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 I am now running this new Photo program on Windows 10. On Windows 7 you could rotate the pictures 90degrees or 180degrees. You did not have to only go one way. Is there any place to change this setting, ( besides setting, that did not...
  9. Rotate Photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotate Photo: Dear Sir/Madam, there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is only one option for right side but not left side In windows 10 Pro please look at below image. [ATTACH] Thanks &...
  10. Auto Photo Rotation

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Photo Rotation: W10 Hp 17" Envy Laptop. Took some photos yesterday on my Panasonic camera, downloaded them via SDHC card but for some reason they are being auto rotated to 90deg from the vertical both in landscape and portrait. This is in viewer and my photo editing programme. Even...