Windows 10: Uploading pics

Discus and support Uploading pics in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10, now when I upload pics to send, the pics will load sideways and broader which makes it distorted. No matter which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DOE2020, Aug 4, 2020.

1. DOE2020 Win User

Uploading pics

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, now when I upload pics to send, the pics will load sideways and broader which makes it distorted. No matter which way I flip the pic before i send, it will never send correctly, how can I fix this?

:)

DOE2020, Aug 4, 2020

2. PICS UPLOAD FAIL

What are the steps that you are following to upload the pictures? Are you clicking the "Share" button and then selecting an email account to send the picture with?

Instead of manually sending the picture, have you considered letting the phone synch your pictures to your SkyDrive account? You can set that up with the following steps:

• In the App list, tap Photos
      Uploading pics start-icon-pictures.png

• Tap More
      Uploading pics basic-icon-ellipses.png
      , and then tap Settings.

• Under Auto upload, tap SkyDrive.
    • Under Photos or Videos, tap the upload type you want: Good quality for lower resolution or Best quality for
      full resolution.
    See here for more
    details

Christopher Miller, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Uploading pics

Hello,

How can I upload pics to wallpaper library to Microsoft users?

WR

SujitJoshi1, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Uploading pics

Auto Upload Pics

How do I turn off Camera Roll upload to OneDrive... I have turned off auto upload in OneDrive but Pics still upload...

Exodus2955, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Uploading pics

1. Uploading pics - Similar Threads - Uploading pics

2. samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud: Hi there,solution request to samsung 21 importing photo error to windows 10 pc? seems unable to connect. constantly reflashes error downloading message, defaulting to windows cloud storage. which one is it -win 10 error or samsung 21 error?...
  3. samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud: Hi there,solution request to samsung 21 importing photo error to windows 10 pc? seems unable to connect. constantly reflashes error downloading message, defaulting to windows cloud storage. which one is it -win 10 error or samsung 21 error?...
  4. File Explorer upload not leaving off where folder was last at See pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer upload not leaving off where folder was last at See pics: It reverts to this file location here- https://i.gyazo.com/57b2bad3cffe82035083102069662e1d.png PICS KEEPS FAILING UPLOAD SO I POSTED LINKand here is where I want it to stay on https://gyazo.com/5fa53b4894d18739678a2ac3ec9eccfbNot understanding why it keeps reverting to that...
  5. File Explorer upload not leaving off where folder was last at See pics

File Explorer upload not leaving off where folder was last at See pics: It reverts to this file location here- https://i.gyazo.com/57b2bad3cffe82035083102069662e1d.png PICS KEEPS FAILING UPLOAD SO I POSTED LINKand here is where I want it to stay on https://gyazo.com/5fa53b4894d18739678a2ac3ec9eccfbNot understanding why it keeps reverting to that...
  6. I can't start my laptop nor can I format it as the screen is all blank i uploaded it's pic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start my laptop nor can I format it as the screen is all blank i uploaded it's pic...: I tried the fn and other necessary keys but Idk why it's not working . I dont care about losing data from it but i just want my laptop to work again . Please someone help me format my laptop. Thank you !...
  7. I can't start my laptop nor can I format it as the screen is all blank i uploaded it's pic...

I can't start my laptop nor can I format it as the screen is all blank i uploaded it's pic...: I tried the fn and other necessary keys but Idk why it's not working . I dont care about losing data from it but i just want my laptop to work again . Please someone help me format my laptop. Thank you !...
  8. I can't start my laptop nor can I format it as the screen is all blank i uploaded it's pic...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can't upload computer pics from my new iphone13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload computer pics from my new iphone13: Hello,I'm used to uploading pics from my iphone 8 to my Acer computer running 8.1. Now that I have a new iphone 13 I cannot upload my pictures to my computer. I keep getting "No devices found" even though I'm doing the exact same steps as before. Any ideas?...
  10. Can't upload computer pics from my new iphone13

Can't upload computer pics from my new iphone13: Hello,I'm used to uploading pics from my iphone 8 to my Acer computer running 8.1. Now that I have a new iphone 13 I cannot upload my pictures to my computer. I keep getting "No devices found" even though I'm doing the exact same steps as before. Any ideas?...