Windows 10: Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Discus and support Uploading Pictures from Iphone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlLeonard2, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port.

I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result.

:)

CarlLeonard2, Oct 30, 2018

2. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port.

I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result.

CarlLeonard2, Nov 9, 2018
  3. iphone picture upload

I want to plug in my iphone and have the pictures that haven't been already transferred uploaded to my PC. It did this with Windows 8.1 The recent pictures would be put in a pictures folder titled with the date. it was simple.

jimmytheparamedic, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

1. Uploading Pictures from Iphone. - Similar Threads - Uploading Pictures Iphone

2. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  3. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  4. Trouble with uploading pictures off of my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with uploading pictures off of my iphone: Hi, I am having trouble uploading pictures off of my iphone. When I plug the USB cable into my surface it is not recognizing my device. I have tried several USB cords and still no luck. Do you have any suggestions. I used to have no trouble doing this before. Thank you...
  5. Transfer pictures from iPhone

Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  6. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  7. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  8. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...
  9. uploading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  10. Upload pictures from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload pictures from computer: I cannot upload photos stored on computer to any photo website. I can upload from my iPhone. Computer internet connection is functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-pictures-from-computer/ec6bddcf-23b2-44b3-bf1c-1ad6b2210f76