Windows 10: Uploading pictures from phone to computer

Discus and support Uploading pictures from phone to computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a T-Mobile android phone. I took pictures at my great nieces wedding this weekend and I want to upload them to my computer. I have not had any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ladyovr60, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ladyovr60 Win User

Uploading pictures from phone to computer

I have a T-Mobile android phone. I took pictures at my great nieces wedding this weekend and I want to upload them to my computer. I have not had any luck finding out how to do this. Some places say "drag and drop to desktop" which sounds impossible to me. I need help to figure out how to get them from the phone to PC

:)

ladyovr60, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Jay_answers Win User

how do i upload pictures to skydrive

Here is how you can 'trick' the phone into doing an automatic upload. (All steps to be done on PC)

• Connect the phone to your PC.
    • Open the phone memory and go to this 'other pictures' folder you are talking about.
    • Cut/Copy them from that location and put them into the folder called 'SAVED PICTURES'
    That's it. The phone will automatically start uploading these pictures to SkyDrive.

Jay_answers, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Oct 5, 2018
  4. HelkinManyoma Win User

i cant upload picture from album to facebook

I have the same problem to for some reason I can't upload picture from albums to fb I try following your steps but options like quick share or change the default picture uploader (onedrive) does not appear. Please let me know or if there any other way
    to upload pictures from albums (this will be a good suggestion for an update)

HelkinManyoma, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Uploading pictures from phone to computer - Similar Threads - Uploading pictures phone

2. Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer: Hi, I recently imported all the pictures I've taken with my phone onto my Alienware computer. When I go to "my pictures" and clicked on each one, the image appears small instead of almost filling the screen. How can I fix the image viewer (Microsoft photo app) so that my...
  3. Picture from phone to PC

Picture from phone to PC: Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picture-from-phone-to-pc/96b2a98c-42f9-46ba-bd84-5ca580bc63a0
  4. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...
  5. Getting bluetooth connection from phone to laptop to transfer pictures

Getting bluetooth connection from phone to laptop to transfer pictures: I recently acquired a new HP laptop and it is working wonderfully. However, I am having a problem. The people at my retailer assured me that since both my cell phone and laptop were Bluetooth-engaged, I could transfer pictures from my phone to my laptop. However, when...
  6. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card: wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before...
  7. Can't download pictures from S5 phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download pictures from S5 phone: I have installed the Android USB driver to the Samsung folder successfully. However, my phone is not displayed when "This PC" is selected on File Explorer. I have tethering allowed on the phone. I have accessed my phone successfully before, but it isn't working now. This is...
  8. Exchange settings from phone to computer

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange settings from phone to computer: My wife works at an elementary school and the IT guy set up her phone (a Lumia 640) with an Exchange email account so she could check her school email. She has full outlook on her PC, how can I take the settings from her phone and set up an exchange account under outlook? I...
  9. Accessing pictures on phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accessing pictures on phone: Hi with W8.1, when I plugged my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) into my PC via USB, a box came up with an option to find pictures and video on the phone. Now with W10 that option does not come up, nothing comes up but it the phone shows in explorer as a hard drive. How...
  10. Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone: I am a new user to Windows 10. I have a really old phone that I have used to text photos for years. For some reason when I try to transfer picture files from my new laptop to my phone using a memory card, I get this error message. This has never happened with any other...