Windows 10: uploading pictures

Discus and support uploading pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to upload my pictures from a Samsung Tablet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nancycook5, May 17, 2019.

1. uploading pictures

I am trying to upload my pictures from a Samsung Tablet.

:)

nancycook5, May 17, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, May 17, 2019
  3. how do i upload pictures to skydrive

Here is how you can 'trick' the phone into doing an automatic upload. (All steps to be done on PC)

• Connect the phone to your PC.
    • Open the phone memory and go to this 'other pictures' folder you are talking about.
    • Cut/Copy them from that location and put them into the folder called 'SAVED PICTURES'
    That's it. The phone will automatically start uploading these pictures to SkyDrive.

Jay_answers, May 17, 2019
  4. enso Win User

uploading pictures

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

uploading pictures

1. uploading pictures - Similar Threads - uploading pictures

2. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  3. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  4. Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have uninstalled the app...
  5. Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.

Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have uninstalled the app...
  6. Community won't allow picture to be uploaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Community won't allow picture to be uploaded: When creating a Q .... I try to add a screenshot, use the 'insert image button'It gives me the option to browse to file - but when I press upload it fails .... with a 'failed to upload' message.Tried several different files - all fail.Also the drag & drop file also fails....
  7. Community won't allow picture to be uploaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community won't allow picture to be uploaded: When creating a Q .... I try to add a screenshot, use the 'insert image button'It gives me the option to browse to file - but when I press upload it fails .... with a 'failed to upload' message.Tried several different files - all fail.Also the drag & drop file also fails....
  8. Community won't allow picture to be uploaded

9. Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...: Yesterday I backed up all of the pictures from my iPhone to OneDrive. Today I noticed that OneDrive has created a duplicate .mov file from each .jpg file, so I have thousands of duplicates now. How can this be corrected? Thank you-...
  10. Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...

Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...: Yesterday I backed up all of the pictures from my iPhone to OneDrive. Today I noticed that OneDrive has created a duplicate .mov file from each .jpg file, so I have thousands of duplicates now. How can this be corrected? Thank you-...