Windows 10: uploading sd photos into photo files

Discus and support uploading sd photos into photo files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just got a new computer with windows 10! When I insert an sd card from my camera, I can view the photos on the card but cant figure out how to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by deerjohn, Jun 13, 2016.

1. deerjohn Win User

uploading sd photos into photo files

I just got a new computer with windows 10! When I insert an sd card from my camera, I can view the photos on the card but cant figure out how to move them into my photo files??

:)

deerjohn, Jun 13, 2016

2. Unable to upload images from SD card to Windows 10.

How do I upload photos from SD card in Windows 10?

I cannot upload photos from SD card with Windows 10. I had no problem with Windows 7. How can I get my photos uploaded?PS> I hate Windows 10

MargaretRoche2016, Jun 13, 2016
  3. willsmam Win User
    No option to delete photos from SD card following import to photos (or one drive) on windows 10

I insert the SD into the computer and its automatically uploading files to one drive. That's fine but its not deleting photos from SD card

When I used picture gallery on old computer with XP I got the option to delete photos once imported

That's what I want to do now.

Automatically upload then automatically delete.

Is this not possible now?

willsmam, Jun 13, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

I copy the photos from the SD card and paste those in the target folder.

Thema:

1. uploading sd photos into photo files - Similar Threads - uploading photos photo

2. Uploading photos for an sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading photos for an sd card: How to I create a folder and then upload photos from an SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos-for-an-sd-card/b38ec5df-4f3c-476e-b466-c0ec2107afe2
  3. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  4. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  5. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  6. Photo uploads

Photo uploads: I'm having trouble using Microsoft Photos to upload photos from my camera or a memory card to my PC. I was able to do this no trouble all year up until the end of August, thus: I clicked on Photos program, it gave me a menu saying "Looking for new photos and videos", then...
  7. uploading photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading photos: I have always been able to easily upload photos from my Nikon to my Windows 10 PC, just by plugging it in. This automatically started the viewer which uploaded everything for me. Now, probably the first time since the last upgrade, nothing happens. I tried manually uploading,...
  8. Uploading photos from an SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading photos from an SD Card: I am a photographer and I do not attach my camera to my PC. I take my SD card out to my card reader and put it into a USB. On Windows 7, on Windows Settings I preset it so the Folder would be put on my H:/Pictures I set Autoplay so when I did this a little window would...
  9. Photo upload

Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...
  10. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

problems uploading photos from SD card or camera: I am using a Dell latitude E6400 that was on 7 and now on 10 and since uploading 10 I can not upload photos from me card reader or my camera a Cannon 400D to my pictures , anyone else having problems , I use Flickr as a image hosting site and on there when I want to get...