Windows 10: uploading to OneDrive

Discus and support uploading to OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was uploading a very large file onto OneDrive I only had the free version. It stopped uploading as I was out of space. On a different device I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbJohannsen, Jul 14, 2020.

1. uploading to OneDrive

I was uploading a very large file onto OneDrive I only had the free version. It stopped uploading as I was out of space. On a different device I upgraded & paid for one of the premium packages.

The device I was uploading on did not detect the upgrade. I logged out and signed back in. How do I continue?

when I select upload, it wants to upload the entire file that was approximately uploaded prior

:)

BarbJohannsen, Jul 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Onedrive uploads not happening - clocking but no upload

Hi Rohn,

The issue that you’ve encountered uploading your files to OneDrive may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    fix OneDrive sync problems. Once you’re on the
    page, you may expand and proceed with the steps in each option under the
    Fix sync issues with the new OneDrive personal sync client
    section, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jul 14, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

uploading to OneDrive

Large upload to Onedrive

The first step is to purchase or otherwise have that much free space in OneDrive.

The second step is to make sure that no individual file is larger than 10 GB since that is OneDrive's limit for a single file. (OneDrive for Business has a larger cap.)

The third step is to simply drag and drop your files onto the OneDrive interface. That much data will take several days to upload.

BulldogXX, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

uploading to OneDrive

1. uploading to OneDrive - Similar Threads - uploading OneDrive

2. How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?: Hi, I've created a file request folder and have shared it via link. However, when people have been uploading to it, I'm not receiving any notification. I think previously when I've shared it directly with users I used to get a notification, ie. person X has uploaded a file....
  3. How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?: Hi, I've created a file request folder and have shared it via link. However, when people have been uploading to it, I'm not receiving any notification. I think previously when I've shared it directly with users I used to get a notification, ie. person X has uploaded a file....
  4. Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?: Ive had al ot of issues with onedrive in the past refusing to disable itself and uploaded every file on my computer to your servers. I got it disabled now on my current computer, but it did upload everything already.I never once was asked during windows setup to opt into...
  5. Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?

Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?: Ive had al ot of issues with onedrive in the past refusing to disable itself and uploaded every file on my computer to your servers. I got it disabled now on my current computer, but it did upload everything already.I never once was asked during windows setup to opt into...
  6. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  7. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  8. Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have uninstalled the app...
  9. Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.

Onedrive app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now its stuck.: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have uninstalled the app...
  10. Can I change Regedit to upload other folders on Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change Regedit to upload other folders on Onedrive?: I want to upload or sync other folders on Onedrive. Can I change the regedit to upload other foleders.Just like add a mount point ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-regedit-to-upload-other-folders-on/0c2fae6f-63df-4003-80ae-ed896ca5132e