Windows 10: uploading windows 10 to a flash drive

Discus and support uploading windows 10 to a flash drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to download windows 10 to a flash drive. It gave me a error code: 0x80042405-0xA001A. What does this mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GregoryMathews, Oct 17, 2018.

1. uploading windows 10 to a flash drive

I'm trying to download windows 10 to a flash drive. It gave me a error code: 0x80042405-0xA001A. What does this mean?

:)

GregoryMathews, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

uploading windows 10 to a flash drive

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

uploading windows 10 to a flash drive

1. uploading windows 10 to a flash drive - Similar Threads - uploading flash drive

2. samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud: Hi there,solution request to samsung 21 importing photo error to windows 10 pc? seems unable to connect. constantly reflashes error downloading message, defaulting to windows cloud storage. which one is it -win 10 error or samsung 21 error?...
  3. Installing windows 10 in flash drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing windows 10 in flash drive: What assignment unit size do i need to choose? I have the options of: 8192,16,32 and 64kb submitted by /u/lililpotato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvgaig/installing_windows_10_in_flash_drive/
  4. Windows 10 Photos uploaded to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photos uploaded to One Drive: I uploaded an album from Windows 10 Photos to OneDrive some of the pictures are not showing, it says File doesn't have a preview? Not Sure Why? Help Please!...
  5. Windows 10 moving with flash drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 moving with flash drive: I have my PC reg with microsoft all the Windows info and version,can i get windows on a memory stick of the version on my broken PC and move it to another?I might need to do tht if the HD is broken,i bought (its in the mail) the same PC but it dosent come with an OS just the...
  6. Windows 10 USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB Flash Drive: What should I do if I accidentally wipe my MCT created USB flash drive containing the installation files with diskpart clean command and I don't have another PC handy to redownload the MCT? Do I need to call a repair shop? 130937
  7. One Drive Uploads

One Drive Uploads: I would like to use OneDrive to sync my system, the problem is it appears the max file upload size is 10 to 15 GB per file. I have several that are well above that size. How can I get them to OneDrive?...
  8. Windows 10 - backup to flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - backup to flash drive: All of a sudden I'm getting a notice that my backup didn't complete. I've been using an Infinitive 32GB flash drive for backups for about 6 months now. It says it couldn't complete the backup because "The media is write protected." I've used 2 different flash drives & get...
  9. One drive Uploading

One drive Uploading: Hi, so basically I've had my new Microsoft computer for about a week now and it is now telling me that my One Drive photo and file saving and uploading thingo is full. As I use other methods to save and keep my files in a cloud through my school I don't plan on buying a set...
  10. Flash drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash drive on Windows 10: The flash drive on my Windows 10 is not appearing on the menu. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/flash-drive-on-windows-10/2969472e-d7f8-4af4-b422-1bfd57f1e978

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uploading flash drive