Windows 10: Uploads photos but not videos.

Discus and support Uploads photos but not videos. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kyleisbuck, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Uploads photos but not videos.

I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer?

submitted by /u/kyleisbuck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kyleisbuck, Dec 29, 2019

2. photo and video upload

Hi Marie,

To better assist you, we need to clarify your concern:

• Are your photos/videos stored on your iPhone 6, and you are trying to copy (upload) them to your Windows 10 computer?
    • Are you using Windows Photos app import feature to get photos/videos from your iPhone?

Regards.

Meliton Dec, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Photos video stuck uploading

Hi Pamela,

Can you provide the following information:

• Where are you trying to upload the video?
    • Is it happening on your other videos?
    • Are you able to upload photos properly?

We'll be here when you post back.

Justine Pel, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Uploads photos but not videos.

upload photos

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• From where did you download the photos?

I suggest you to refer the article below and import the photos and check if it helps.

Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Uploads photos but not videos.

1. Uploads photos but not videos. - Similar Threads - Uploads photos videos

2. Video Uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Uploads: Hello, I am trying to upload videos from my iPhone to the computer but it will not upload any of my content. I need the contact ASAP for work. Thank you. ALi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-uploads/915d8ece-e74d-4ba9-8469-193213652b02
  3. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  4. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  5. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  6. Photo uploads

Photo uploads: I'm having trouble using Microsoft Photos to upload photos from my camera or a memory card to my PC. I was able to do this no trouble all year up until the end of August, thus: I clicked on Photos program, it gave me a menu saying "Looking for new photos and videos", then...
  7. Video upload

Video upload: I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-upload/9e755ff0-2a92-4089-ac98-a3124e789a46"
  8. Photos video stuck uploading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos video stuck uploading: I am nearly finished doing a very important video with a deadline looming. The video is currently stuck uploading. I am unable to make any further changes. How do I cancel the upload?...
  9. Android Device Upload photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos: I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a...
  10. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...