Windows 10: Upon booting up, screen stays like this forever, without any indication of loading. Any fix ?

Discus and support Upon booting up, screen stays like this forever, without any indication of loading. Any fix ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattK3566 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MattK3566, May 2, 2020.

1. Upon booting up, screen stays like this forever, without any indication of loading. Any fix ?

/u/MattK3566, May 2, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Computer won't boot up after resetting and screen is stuck at loading screen.

Original Title: Computer won't boot up after resetting

I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I was having problems with a program not opening, so I was searching for ways to fix that. One of the suggestions I found was changing the ownership of my C drive, which I did, but when I rebooted after that the computer
    wouldn't boot up. It just stayed on the loading screen forever.

I couldn't figure out how to fix it so eventually I did a reset, but it was still sitting on the loading screen forever. I searched for more answers and tried a bunch more things but nothing was working. Now when I try to reboot it immediately goes to the
    "automatic repair" screen. Startup Repair there doesn't do anything.I'm at my wit's end here so any help greatly appreciated.

quinncollard, May 2, 2020
  4. Iwaboc70 Win User

Upon booting up, screen stays like this forever, without any indication of loading. Any fix ?

Loading indicator when wake up from sleep

This all started after my computer was forced to update a week or so ago. I'm not sure which windows update this was but it changed the look of the Windows 10 start menu again. Now whenever I wake up my computer from sleep mode and I click space or the mouse to type in my password it shows the Windows loading indicator instead of the login screen. This indicator never goes away, it stays for hours. I always have to do a hard reset, and sometimes it even does it when I boot my computer from scratch. I just wonder how long before I'm not allowed to use my computer at all. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?

Iwaboc70, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Upon booting up, screen stays like this forever, without any indication of loading. Any fix ?

1. Upon booting up, screen stays like this forever, without any indication of loading. Any fix ? - Similar Threads - Upon booting screen

2. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  3. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  4. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  6. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  7. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. windows update loads forever and stays blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update loads forever and stays blank: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!...
  9. How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?: Hi, for the past three months whenever I choose restart, blue screen with Restarting with spinng white dots appear forever. I have to force shut down the PC. Same thing whenever I choose to shut down. I think it happened after I installed and uninstalled some free demos from...
  10. Stays on this blue screen forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stays on this blue screen forever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/