Windows 10: Upon Updating my Laptop's Windows, I'm experiencing some glitches or flickering in audio...

Discus and support Upon Updating my Laptop's Windows, I'm experiencing some glitches or flickering in audio... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It seems that my laptop is not compatible with this new update in Windows. Please help me. submitted by /u/rakaza24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rakaza24, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Upon Updating my Laptop's Windows, I'm experiencing some glitches or flickering in audio...

It seems that my laptop is not compatible with this new update in Windows. Please help me.

submitted by /u/rakaza24
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rakaza24, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Eaglepi Win User

I'm experiencing flickering of my desktop icons as if it's refreshing

I'm not sure if this flickering that I'm experiencing in my Windows 10 desktop icons is caused by my graphics card or a conflict with the software installed. I've had the same graphics card for almost 10 years and it's never given me any problems.

I was going to upgrade and buy a new graphics card but I if fear that once installed I'll still see the same flickering so, for now, I'm holding off.

Is there any way to find out which program I have installed could be causing this conflict if it is software related? I have not installed any new software in the last year, this flickering started about 1 to 2 months ago. I noticed it at first when I was watching TV looking straight ahead, my computer monitors are to my right so it caught my attention because of the flicker.

It's a bit frustrating because I know of no way to eliminate each and every program to determine which one could be causing it or if indeed I do have an old graphics card going bad. I didn't post this in the graphics card forum because I'm convinced it's software related.

Any and all help will be appreciated very much

Eaglepi, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 10, 2020
  4. SUI
    Sui Win User

Upon Updating my Laptop's Windows, I'm experiencing some glitches or flickering in audio...

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

Thema:

Upon Updating my Laptop's Windows, I'm experiencing some glitches or flickering in audio...

1. Upon Updating my Laptop's Windows, I'm experiencing some glitches or flickering in audio... - Similar Threads - Upon Updating Laptop's

2. I'm unable to hear audio in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to hear audio in my laptop: I have HP elitebook 840 G6 laptop with Windows 10 with 21H2 version in itAudio through speaker is not audible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-hear-audio-in-my-laptop/b9ccf634-9849-4e22-8338-d76fa210bb6c
  3. I'm unable to hear audio in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to hear audio in my laptop: I have HP elitebook 840 G6 laptop with Windows 10 with 21H2 version in itAudio through speaker is not audible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-hear-audio-in-my-laptop/b9ccf634-9849-4e22-8338-d76fa210bb6c
  4. Is Security Experiencing Glitches?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Security Experiencing Glitches?: The last two days Microsoft is prompting me for my password and pin while I am logged in. Yesterday I was prompted ten times. I reset my password and then it would not recognize new password which has me locked out now. It is acting as if it is glitching, it began after the...
  5. Is Security Experiencing Glitches?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Security Experiencing Glitches?: The last two days Microsoft is prompting me for my password and pin while I am logged in. Yesterday I was prompted ten times. I reset my password and then it would not recognize new password which has me locked out now. It is acting as if it is glitching, it began after the...
  6. Apps/launchers glitching/flickering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps/launchers glitching/flickering?: I tried factory resetting my pc completely remove what could be a file that just needed to be removed but it didnt work. Apps and launchers still glitch like this? I’ve looked everywhere to try and solve this? I cant tell if its a hardware issue but the screen as a whole...
  7. I need some help (I'm not very experienced with laptops or computers)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help (I'm not very experienced with laptops or computers): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikey233338383 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzkfkn/i_need_some_help_im_not_very_experienced_with/
  8. I'm having visual glitches with some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having visual glitches with some programs: Hello, I'd like to know why I'm having this specific problem with only these programs. Minecraft launcher League of legends launcher Twitch app Nvidia geforce Now Medal recording program (uninstalled) 151126
  9. laptop screen glitching, flickering and lagging

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop screen glitching, flickering and lagging: [IMG]Hello, I have some issues with Intel HD Graphics 5500, it keeps flickering and glitching and keeps lagging. I have tried to fix by referring to some tutorial videos from youtube, it still doesn't help with problem. I have captured my screen in glitching state....
  10. I'm experiencing flickering of my desktop icons as if it's refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm experiencing flickering of my desktop icons as if it's refreshing: I'm not sure if this flickering that I'm experiencing in my Windows 10 desktop icons is caused by my graphics card or a conflict with the software installed. I've had the same graphics card for almost 10 years and it's never given me any problems. I was going to upgrade and...