Windows 10: Upper Toolbar Help

Discus and support Upper Toolbar Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In W7 the upper toolbar's 'Open' had a pulldown with relative apps that one could pick to open a file with. In my case, a folder containing music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MourningStar, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Upper Toolbar Help

In W7 the upper toolbar's 'Open' had a pulldown with relative apps that one could pick to open a file with. In my case, a folder containing music files, the Open pulldown would list all my apps that would play a 'folder' if the app had a play folder ability. Where tf is this in W10? Or how do I configure all that stuff at the folder's top to do this?

-thx

:)

MourningStar, Dec 14, 2020

2. Upper Toolbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• What do you mean by Upper Toolbar in Windows 10?

• Are you referring to file explorer tool bar?

• How did you tried hiding the toolbar? What is the status you have got?
    Please share the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 14, 2020
  3. ladyovr60 Win User
    Missing upper toolbar

I moved my computer today and the toolbar is missing again. I have tried the above process but it hasn't worked. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Upper Toolbar Help

Upper Toolbar in Windows 10

What I am trying to do is set Edge to hide the tabs et al above the viewing window. There use to be a setting in older browsers where I could hide this and hover my pointer to the top and then the tabs and everything would come back into view. Hope this doesn't
    sound too confusing. Thanks for the reply!

Genotelen0, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Upper Toolbar Help

1. Upper Toolbar Help - Similar Threads - Upper Toolbar Help

2. Side Toolbar in Windows Disappeared Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Side Toolbar in Windows Disappeared Help!: [ATTACH] Hey everyone, so today i opened my pc , without changing anything on it, i opened This PC then i found out that the side toolbar where the quick access is located suddenly is disappeared and don't understand why , i haven't changed anything but it's still not...
  3. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.: This morning I turned on the Windows 10 computer, version 1909, and found that the list of commands that spring down from the FILE command in the upper left corner of the screen were completely different from the night before. There are fewer commands and PRINT is not one of...
  4. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?: [ATTACH] There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it around sometimes, but I'm trying to right now and nothing's happening. I believe it has something to do with my desktop icons,...
  5. Toolbar help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar help: I'm a NHS worker working from home and part of my job is I have to have 15 open tabs open all at the same time, at work when I click on the tab in the toolbar it shows them stacked in a vertical list however at home when I click on the tab it's showing them all open across...
  6. toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    toolbar: where is my toolbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar/1d3ee8e4-4f5c-4bbb-8eac-f975e10fed3f
  7. No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!

No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!: Just bought my PC laptop and every single toolbar (File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Table, Tools, Window, Help) for every app and browser I open, is missing and there isn't one example that I could find in order to get some help. Please help, thank you....
  8. Toolbars

Toolbars: Windows 10. I want to select toolbars, but when I click on "View" that is not an option. How do I add more toolbars to the menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbars/6e4ed052-43e3-40d8-88ff-d4cacb7fed1d
  9. toolbar

toolbar: The new icon disappear on toolbar. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/toolbar/aae28086-2e8e-4c28-9ed0-a058bf730af8
  10. Missing upper toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing upper toolbar: fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn + F11 *Nerd