Windows 10: uprading my home to pro

Discus and support uprading my home to pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; after upgrading home from the store the windows become pro enterprise version, how that happen? how can i go to home, the money was taken from my bank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Oliva Russels, Jun 15, 2022.

1. uprading my home to pro

after upgrading home from the store the windows become pro enterprise version, how that happen? how can i go to home, the money was taken from my bank I dont want to pay another $99

:)

Oliva Russels, Jun 15, 2022
  2. spapakons Win User

Is it possible to uprade Home 7 or 8.1 Core to 10 Pro?

If you suggest to simply click on "Change Product Key" and set a Pro key, it won't work! I've already tried that. You must click on "Go to store" and purchase the Pro key. This is to make sure that you have actually paid for the key and it is genuine. The upgrade process could be about 10-20 minutes, at least so it was to upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium to Ultimate.

spapakons, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Clintlgm Win User

Ok how about you allow the upgrade to 10 core once that is complete you would use (WINKEY + I) Settings/updates and Security/ the dialog will come up to add Pro and you would input your key. The pro features will be available nothing further is required. While still two steps the 2nd step is about 1 minute or less.

Clintlgm, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Joergi Win User

uprading my home to pro

So you can upgrade from Home to Pro without any installation being required? That is interesting. I didn't know that!

Joergi, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

uprading my home to pro

1. uprading my home to pro - Similar Threads - uprading home pro

2. Uprading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uprading to Windows 10: I am trying to upgrade Windows 8.1 to 10 from the Windows 10 DVD. Each time I try it gets to about 67% of the setup inspection procedure and then I get the message "Windows 10 installation has failed." There is no other error message or anything else....
  3. Uprading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uprading to Windows 10: I am trying to upgrade Windows 8.1 to 10 from the Windows 10 DVD. Each time I try it gets to about 67% of the setup inspection procedure and then I get the message "Windows 10 installation has failed." There is no other error message or anything else....
  4. Uprading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to uprade to windows 11

Unable to uprade to windows 11: Hello,Windows update is telling me that my PC is ready to upgrade to windows 11 and when I try to do so I get the following Stop code:ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ ONLY MEMORY, I have searched online and tried a few things but I am currently unable to upgrade without the system...
  6. uprading my home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uprading my home to pro: after upgrading home from the store the windows become pro enterprise version, how that happen? how can i go to home, the money was taken from my bank I dont want to pay another $99...
  7. uprading my home to pro

uprading my home to pro: after upgrading home from the store the windows become pro enterprise version, how that happen? how can i go to home, the money was taken from my bank I dont want to pay another $99...
  8. Uprade from Windows 10 Home addition to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uprade from Windows 10 Home addition to Windows 10 Pro: I have Laptop with Windows 10 Home and I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. If I upgrade from my laptop the price is around Rs 8000 and if I buy Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store the price is Rs 16000.My concern is 1. Whether I will get any new product key if I upgrade...
  9. Uprade Win10 pro 1809 to 1909

Uprade Win10 pro 1809 to 1909: I have attempted to Upgrade several times ....no success!I'm currently running 1809 OS build 17763.1039 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uprade-win10-pro-1809-to-1909/7389f793-5263-4394-b5d8-3a62938c656e
  10. Is it possible to uprade Home 7 or 8.1 Core to 10 Pro?

Is it possible to uprade Home 7 or 8.1 Core to 10 Pro?: Hello! We all know that any version less than Pro will be upgraded to Windows 10 Home. That is Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 8 Core will all be upgraded to Windows 10 Home. If later someone wants Windows 10 Pro he/she can do it from...