Windows 10: Uprgraded to Windows10 , now all videos lag

Discus and support Uprgraded to Windows10 , now all videos lag in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Had windows 8 and no problem at all with internet/youtube videos lagging. Now the lag is just bad and cant even watch. IS there any solutions to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boxingfan, Aug 15, 2015.

1. boxingfan Win User

Uprgraded to Windows10 , now all videos lag

Had windows 8 and no problem at all with internet/youtube videos lagging. Now the lag is just bad and cant even watch. IS there any solutions to this or justt go back to 8?

Disabled hardware accelaration and that didnt work

:)

boxingfan, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Sudhakerd Win User

camera not working

asus t 100tam model cmaera not working after windows10 uprgrade please me to resolve

Sudhakerd, Aug 15, 2015
  3. BRCjr Win User
    windows10 uprgrade

If it 8.1 and shown to be Activated at System then it Should activate after Upgrade. Windows 8 has to be upgraded to 8.1 is my understanding before upgrading to 10.

BRCjr, Aug 15, 2015
  4. CRJ
    CRJ Win User

I am having the same problem. Have you found a fix for this?

All videos lag regardless of location. Even videos on my hard drive are lagging.

All the videos start in sync and then after a minute or so the video starts steadily lagging behind the audio.

Thema:

1. Uprgraded to Windows10 , now all videos lag - Similar Threads - Uprgraded Windows10 videos

2. why is my video on all platforms lagging and/or freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my video on all platforms lagging and/or freezing?: I have windows 11 basic edition. All my system requirements were met when it was installed. When I watch videos on platforms such as youtube or any other platform does not seem to matter the video freezes after about say 5 minutes or so. I try to scroll the mouse and its been...
  3. why is my video on all platforms lagging and/or freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my video on all platforms lagging and/or freezing?: I have windows 11 basic edition. All my system requirements were met when it was installed. When I watch videos on platforms such as youtube or any other platform does not seem to matter the video freezes after about say 5 minutes or so. I try to scroll the mouse and its been...
  4. videos lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    videos lagging: i have total 4 gb ram and earlier videos in my pc worked smoothly but now even teams videos are working like pictures coming after every 2 seconds its too laggy how to solve it pls?...
  5. Video Lag

Video Lag: Hello I have a Surface Laptop I got this year. I think its running the most up to date version of windows. My issue is whenever I am watching something that has a video component Netflix, Zoom, Amazon Prime, Youtube etc. The audio stays at the right pace, but the video...
  6. Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10

Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10: I found out this lag while watching YouTube in Chrome but also trying to watch in new Edge and VLC. When watching videos, there is audio crackle or noise I do not know how to call it and video lag which happen randomly. After that, I feel a mouse lag at anytime not only while...
  7. All video and audio playback on laptop suddenly lagging?

All video and audio playback on laptop suddenly lagging?: Sometimes I'll be listening to music or watching videos on my laptop when suddenly and completely randomly, all kinds of playback - video and audio - suddenly starts playing at half their usual speed and all audio has this dreadful static-y sound behind it. I would describe...
  8. Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix

Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix: Hi. Its been for about a year or so but lately i happens really often. I could not trace what triggers it but audio gets out of sync from the picture on every video that i play. Video players, youtube,netflix etc. The only thing that fixes it for a while is restarting the...
  9. Lag on videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lag on videos: So i recently did the recent update for my pc and every video i watch, whether it's on youtube, hulu, or watching a live stream the video lags BAD. It never did that before the update and i ask support for help and they really didn't do anything at all. Any tips or advice on...
  10. The games are lagging in Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The games are lagging in Windows10: Hi!I have a dual operating system of windows 7 32 bit and windows 10 64 bit.My problem is that the games which are running smoothly in win 7 are lagging in windows 10.I have a inbult graphic card . I don't know what is the problemPlease help!!! 34826