Windows 10: uprgrading windows 10 home to pro

Discus and support uprgrading windows 10 home to pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased windows 10 pro from the app store but cant get it to activation status. any suggestions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael.Chidester, Aug 6, 2019.

1. uprgrading windows 10 home to pro

I recently purchased windows 10 pro from the app store but cant get it to activation status. any suggestions.

:)

Michael.Chidester, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 hangs at 32%

My Windows 10 uprgrade hangs at 32%, I have tried all the steps listed on this thread and it still wont work. I can share Log details

Jasen Crompton, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

uprgrading windows 10 home to pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

uprgrading windows 10 home to pro

1. uprgrading windows 10 home to pro - Similar Threads - uprgrading home pro

2. Uprgrading to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uprgrading to Windows Pro from Home: I upgraded to Windows Pro from Home through the store. All I got was an email saying it was purchased == how does it update I didnt get a key in the email? Im still on W Home and out $99...
  3. Windows 10 home to Pro

Windows 10 home to Pro: Hi I purchased a digital copy of windows 10 pro a few years ago and by computer crashed and I have reinstalled windows from a backup media however it was the original WIN10 home. I have the windows 10 pro sales receipt yet nothing else. How to I get back to 10 pro. Thank...
  4. Windows 10 Home/Pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Home/Pro: I am looking up for Windows 10 Home Pro 161481
  5. Windows 10 Pro & Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro & Home: Unfortunately last year my pc crashed and a pc guy replaced my hard drive but installed windows 10 pro, after me asking him to install a legal windows... now i receive messages to activate my windows 10 pro... so as I work from home and only have 1 pc, I purchased a legal...
  6. Windows 10 Home and Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home and Pro: I will be buying a new PC and transferring as many files and applications as possible. I have been on Windows 10 Pro for years and thinking i only need Windows 10 Home now on the new PC. Is this likely to cause trouble if i dont continue with Pro?...
  7. Windows 10 Home / Pro

Windows 10 Home / Pro: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Home, but after the installation it's showing as Windows 10 pro. It's not really an issue for me whether it's Pro or Home but is this normal? I'm just a bit worried that I might encounter some issues because of it. Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Pro To Home ?

Windows 10 Pro To Home ?: I purchased win 10 home and it automatically upgrade to Pro and started giving me activation error. Frustrating other efforts I decided to purchase windows pro today but by mistake purchased Home again and worst part is activation error is still there....
  9. Windows Home to 10 pro.

Windows Home to 10 pro.: I have replaced my PC with a HP desktop which is loaded with Win 10 Home. My old PC (which I have dismantled and put some of the hardware into the new one), was running Win10 Pro. Can I upgrade the new PC to Pro without having to buy the program again?...
  10. windows 10 home to pro

windows 10 home to pro: I have just bought a laptop with windows 10 home and I want to upgrade to 10 pro. I have a valid license for windows 7 pro which I installed wiping the partitions fro the 10 home install. This went ok and was activated as 7 pro. I then I attempted to upgrade using an...