Windows 10: UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak

Discus and support UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The question is because I had seen different asnwers 1 - from an UPS Manufacturer (UPS: Uninterruptible Power Supply or No-Break in Brazil ) does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HumbertoH, May 4, 2020.

1. HumbertoH Win User

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak

The question is because I had seen different asnwers
    1 - from an UPS Manufacturer (UPS: Uninterruptible Power Supply or No-Break in Brazil ) does not recommend with such kind of Suply (Corsair 80 plus Bronze);

2- Another saying there is no importance (he is an english blogger with some own opinions (just supported by himself who also publish poems, preferred books, several themes not about only computer)

- And, else, a participant of a brazilian Forum saying not recommend but a very good Line Filter (too much rare in Brazil): Recommend just linking direct to the wall, unique out energy with classical earth wire stick.
    He says in Brazil there are a lot of false, not true NoBreaks (UPS), he said the only true UPS is a Double Wave Senoid (too expensive in Brazil, for rich people and industries)

PS - My Corsair (a very famous label) has a 3 years-guarantee. Is n" it so few guarantee time for a Corsair?

Please, these questions.

:)

HumbertoH, May 4, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Corsair Launches CX Series Modular Power Supplies

Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the addition of the CX Series Modular power supply units (PSUs) to the company's award-winning PSU line-up. Available in 430, 500, 600, and 750 watt power configurations, the new CX Modular PSUs provide PC builders with the stable reliability of Corsair PSUs at a price that is easy on the pocket.

Unlike budget PSUs, the CX Series Modular PSUs feature a hybrid modular cable system that allows PC builders to install just the cables (PCI-E, SATA, and 4-pin) required for their computer's configuration, for a cleaner look and improved airflow and cooling. The standard ATX form factor and ample cable lengths of the PSUs provide worry-free compatibility with the majority of PCs. In addition, the 80 PLUS Bronze certified PSUs deliver up to 85% energy efficiency at typical 50% usage loads, producing less heat, improving reliability, and reducing noise.

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak 172b_thm.jpg

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak 172c_thm.jpg

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak 172d_thm.jpg

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak 172e_thm.jpg

"Corsair CX Series PSUs have an unrivalled reputation for reliability, which has made them the clear choice for value-conscious PC builders," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "We designed the new CX Series Modular in response to customer requests for a modular PSU at lower price points. They are built to the same high level of quality as our Corsair CX Series, with new configurable cables that simplify installation and help PCs stay cool and uncluttered."

Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
    The Corsair CX Series Modular PSUs are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 3-year warranty and Corsair's well-earned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak 172a.jpg

For more information on Corsair CX Series Modular PSUs, please visit the product page.

btarunr, May 4, 2020
  3. Melvis Win User
    Corsair Launches CX Series Modular Power Supplies

Very nice, and about time to, if it comes in at the same price as the current Corsair CX-430 V3 Power Supply at $65 AUS id be very happy.

Melvis, May 4, 2020
  4. UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak

How Does This Power Supply Look?

Raidmax is a bad idea, especially if you're wanting to reliably run an 8800GT. The Antec freak listed is great deal! Only if you're willing to take the bite of the MIR's, the Corsair or PCP&C for $80 are a step better.

FatForester, May 4, 2020
Thema:

UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak

1. UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be coneccted to NoBreak - Similar Threads - UPS Supply Corsair

2. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  3. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  4. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  5. lsass.exe is taking up 80% of my ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lsass.exe is taking up 80% of my ram: i fixed a net 3.5 downloading error and once it was done, now lsass kicked into overdrive, i had a virus in the past but i believe it was removed, is there a fix for it?...
  6. lsass.exe is taking up 80% of my ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lsass.exe is taking up 80% of my ram: i fixed a net 3.5 downloading error and once it was done, now lsass kicked into overdrive, i had a virus in the past but i believe it was removed, is there a fix for it?...
  7. UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be connected to NoBreak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPS Supply Corsair CX 450W 80 plusBronze could be connected to NoBreak: The question is because I had seen different asnwers 1 - from an UPS Manufacturer (UPS: Uninterruptible Power Supply or No-Break in Brazil ) does not recommend with such kind of Suply (Corsair 80 plus Bronze); 2- Another saying there is no importance (he is an english...
  8. pc loses conecction to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    pc loses conecction to monitor: so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating what so ever i can still hear music and stuff and it only happends when i play games and edit videos yesterday i lost like so...
  9. internet and wifi coneccting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet and wifi coneccting: When I try to insert the wifi password or i do any other methods to connect to LAN there apears an code error don´t let me connect to my wifi What shoul i do, if the problem still here for more than a month. So it means that WINDOWS makes bad products?......
  10. Corsair RM850x (2018) Power Supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair RM850x (2018) Power Supply: I've just been reading a review of the above power supply on Guru of 3D website and it's sounding pretty good. also comes with a 10 year warranty. Corsair RM850x (2018) power supply review - Introduction 110061