Windows 10: upstate my product key and make changes to my password

Discus and support upstate my product key and make changes to my password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need assistance to update product key and make changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LawrenceDawson, Dec 7, 2018.

1. upstate my product key and make changes to my password

I need assistance to update product key and make changes

:)

LawrenceDawson, Dec 7, 2018

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Dec 7, 2018
  3. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 7, 2018
  4. upstate my product key and make changes to my password

Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

upstate my product key and make changes to my password

1. upstate my product key and make changes to my password - Similar Threads - upstate product key

2. can not find out my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can not find out my product key: on my main computer my hard drive has failed and is so badly damaged that the shop i took it to can not get the product key of it. so i was wondering if there is a way to get the product key. it is also linked to my account....
  3. how to secure my windows10 product key

how to secure my windows10 product key: how to secure my windows10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-secure-my-windows10-product-key/50876779-0618-400f-9275-0183199eccdd"
  4. where is my product key

where is my product key: Hi, I want to move my Windows 10 to a new computer. I need my product key to activate and I need a compy of windows as my new computer does not have a cd player. 1. Where is my product key? 2. How do I download the new copy? Thank you....
  5. Fake Product Key - Can't change or enter my original product key

Fake Product Key - Can't change or enter my original product key: My system was attacked by malware and then I have made a clean installation of Windows 10. but after that when I'm entering my original product key by using the option change product key, i'm getting the following error ---------------------------------------------- Unable...
  6. Change windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change windows product key: My system was attacked by Malware and after that I have reinstalled windows 10 using media creation file by cleaning all my drives. When I'm entering my original product key by using the option change product key, i'm getting the following error...
  7. Changing my Admin's Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing my Admin's Password: I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer. I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the other account on this device. When trying to log in to the admin account I found that I was met with the issue of not...
  8. My Product Key

My Product Key: I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I...
  9. Son changed my product key, now i'm Ska-rude

Son changed my product key, now i'm Ska-rude: Long story short, bought this Acer ES 15 laptop 2 weeks ago. I come back from a xmas party and my 15yrold son says "i got you win 10 pro on your laptop"............ I've restarted, reset, back to factory settings (supposedly) now I still have an inactivated windows 10...
  10. Cant change product key?

Cant change product key?: When I click on change product key, I got some sound, settings freeze, and thats it. Bug? 12407