Windows 10: ur mom

Discus and support ur mom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is ur mom gay yes y why 0 7 420 360 ooga booga r y u 1738 ehhh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexBaldor, Feb 20, 2019.

1. ur mom

is ur mom gay yes​

y why
    0 7 420
    ooga booga r y
    u 1738
    ehhh

:)

AlexBaldor, Feb 20, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Feb 20, 2019
  3. AMD sockets?

AM3 in a AM2 / AM2+ motherboard will give a lower hypertransport speed, i suggest you look up ur mobo's CPU support list.

de.das.dude, Feb 20, 2019
  4. ur mom

contact list on nokia E71

thanks for ur assistance. followed the steps prescribed. I am backing up my phone contents now. however, the contacts list seems not to be available when i tried sync . I am open to more suggestions pls

chatsmart_2000, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

ur mom

1. ur mom - Similar Threads - mom

2. my moms microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my moms microsoft account is locked: my mom has had her microsoft account since 1995she said that in the last few months it asked her to change her PW and it has been asking her to verify her self over and overso this last time she made me do it, i wanted to change her pw, and then her recovery email, as its an...
  3. my moms microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my moms microsoft account is locked: my mom has had her microsoft account since 1995she said that in the last few months it asked her to change her PW and it has been asking her to verify her self over and overso this last time she made me do it, i wanted to change her pw, and then her recovery email, as its an...
  4. My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...: My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges on my dad's credit card. We have power of attorney proof. How can I talk to a real person at Microsoft about that?...
  5. My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...

My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...: My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges on my dad's credit card. We have power of attorney proof. How can I talk to a real person at Microsoft about that?...
  6. My mom name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mom name: Brendaliz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom-name/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  7. My mom name

My mom name: Brendaliz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom-name/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  8. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  9. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  10. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it: I've had this problem where after 10 pm, my computer wont let me go on it anymore and my mom can't figure out how to turn it off. Is there a way I can forcefully disable it without using the microsoft family app? Here is what it looks like...