Windows 10: urbackup reported by Windows Defender

Discus and support urbackup reported by Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am installing Urbackup Server 2.3.8. Windows Defender says unknown publisher. Are there any reports of hacked Urbackup installs with virus or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by easyrdr., Apr 19, 2019.

1. easyrdr. Win User

urbackup reported by Windows Defender

I am installing Urbackup Server 2.3.8. Windows Defender says unknown publisher. Are there any reports of hacked Urbackup installs with virus or ransomware or spyware out there.

Sophos Home Premium also does not like it to run.

Is this the big boys trying to stifle open source software?

:)

easyrdr., Apr 19, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 19, 2019
  4. urbackup reported by Windows Defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

urbackup reported by Windows Defender

1. urbackup reported by Windows Defender - Similar Threads - urbackup reported Defender

2. Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.: Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it. Event Viewer shows attempts, Defender "start actions" does not remove malware and a scan reveals the same threats. Event Viewer says Defender had a critical issue, throws 0x80508032.Have run FRST and have the two...
  3. Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.: Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it. Event Viewer shows attempts, Defender "start actions" does not remove malware and a scan reveals the same threats. Event Viewer says Defender had a critical issue, throws 0x80508032.Have run FRST and have the two...
  4. Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  6. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  7. How to report a safe site for Windows Defender.

How to report a safe site for Windows Defender.: Hello,We are having issues with our subdomain which is clients.xfinityweb.com being marked as not a safe site. We have already submitted a review with Google and they scanned our website and there is no issue found. Google whitelisted/ removed it from the not secure category...
  8. Defender scanned file number - report

Defender scanned file number - report: Hello,I have to somehow create a txt file with the result of a full scan.I can see it / when it ran, how many files scanned, No threats found ... But It can not be copied. I checked the log files - but it is not contained the data above .How can I create a custom report - I...
  9. Windows Defender Smartscreen website reported as unsafe

Windows Defender Smartscreen website reported as unsafe: I run a membership site on https://theclasslife.com/ and my members are reporting Windows Defender Smartscreen is blocking them from accessing the site. see attached [ATTACH] How do I get this removed as there are no threats on the site? Thanks!...
  10. Odd Defender Scan Report

Odd Defender Scan Report: After a quick scan, Defender reports the correct scan time. After a while it nags me to perform another scan but reports the last scan was done in 2013 (see below). Why does Defender keep losing track of its scans and is there a fix for this odd behaviour? [img] 141135

Users found this page by searching for:

1. urbackup server stop service issue

2. urbackup virus