Windows 10: Urdu language istallation

Discus and support Urdu language istallation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I install Urdu language pack, basic typing is not getting installed as seen in the screen shot below: [ATTACH] And also Urdu Phonetic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aijaz Shaikh, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Urdu language istallation

When I install Urdu language pack, basic typing is not getting installed as seen in the screen shot below:

Urdu language istallation 34ba617f-7722-452a-8c5f-2e035e54d106?upload=true.jpg

And also Urdu Phonetic keyboard is not displaying in language toggle switch as shown below:

Urdu language istallation 4acff5ec-04cf-474b-8636-9221f0808c9b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aijaz Shaikh, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to use Urdu language in windows 10

Hi Arslaniftikhar,

Please answer these questions to assist you further.

• What do you mean when you say 'i cant use it after update in previous version of windows 10'
      are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 from previous operating system or Windows updates?
    • Are you able to see Urdu language pack installed in language settings?
    • Which icon are you referring to?

Follow the steps below to check if Urdu language under Region and language settings in Windows 10.

• Click on Start menu and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and language; Click on Region and Language.
    • Under Language click on Add language.
    • Choose the language from the list and click on it.

Refer the step to setup Keyboard for language.

• Click on Language and tap/click on Options.
    • Click on Add a Keyboard.
    Do let us know if you are able to use Urdu language. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Issues with changing language settings to Urdu langauge on Windows 10.

Hi Qureshi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the Urdu language pack from the computer. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2 Type "Language" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Urdu language from the list and then click on Remove button.

4. After that, then re-add the Urdu language
    by clicking on Add a language.

5. Search for Urdu language pack from the list and download the language pack.

After re-adding the Urdu language, please make sure that Language bar is enabled on the language settings as posted in the previous pot.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding language bar for changing different language type on the computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 7, 2020
  4. AJARBHAI Win User

Urdu language istallation

Language urdu

How to use urdu language in Microsoft community??????

AJARBHAI, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Urdu language istallation

1. Urdu language istallation - Similar Threads - Urdu language istallation

2. Urdu keyboard is not correct in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urdu keyboard is not correct in windows 11: Urdu keyboard is not correct in windows 11I am using Windows 11, and this version also does not have a correct Urdu keyboard phonetic keyboard. I don't know why Microsoft doesn't have engineers to make it correct and facilitate easy typing in the Urdu language. We need a...
  3. app istall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app istall: how do i put care.com app from google play on my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-istall/74e09e5b-9a85-4c28-958e-abc8b418f7cd
  4. urdu language pack for translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    urdu language pack for translation: I need help to get Urdu Language Pack for instant Translation from English to Urdu in MS word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urdu-language-pack-for-translation/727ff9a0-1f51-4fa5-bfdd-1c8958a55f53
  5. Urdu Numerals

Urdu Numerals: Hi I am trying to type Urdu numerals, but it seems to always type English numerals. I have the language pack installed and when i change it to Urdu it still types English numerals. How do I get it to type Urdu numerals? Thanks...
  6. Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installation: I am trying to install Urdu keyboard Phonetic. But its not available in windows Language Preferences. can anyone guide me how to install it without downloading any third party app. Thanks in Advance...
  7. Use Text-to-speech in Urdu

Use Text-to-speech in Urdu: I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards ***Modified title from: TTS - Urdu***...
  8. TTS - Urdu

TTS - Urdu: I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-urdu/242438a1-179a-4cb2-a2ec-5245036078f9
  9. Urdu phonetic keyboard

Urdu phonetic keyboard: Hi, . Will Microsoft provide it's customers a phonetic keyboard as available from other sources, but not giving us the edge? http://www.cle.org.pk/software/localization/keyboards/CRULPphonetickbv1.1.html For starters, this keyboard is all good but won't use fonts...
  10. abnormal istallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    abnormal istallation: WHY IS REQUIRED ABNORMAL INSTALLATION IN DESKTOP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abnormal-istallation/45ee0a3c-6a83-4be3-85a5-9bb2f2be2076