Windows 10: Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10

Discus and support Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to a query in another MS Tech Forum, this may well be worth a mention. Some people may not be aware of this or their understanding may be not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10

Due to a query in another MS Tech Forum, this may well be worth a mention. Some people may not be aware of this or their understanding may be not quite accurate.

Windows 7 & 8 machines CAN be upgraded to Windows 10 at no cost. The idea that the only way is to purchase a new Win10 machine is not correct. Most 7 & 8 machines will run Windows 10. Plus, ones computer is analyzed as part of thee process. It will notify if all is a GO or maybe, for example, a vid card needs upgrading, first.

People, still, running 7 or 8 are strongly urged to move to Windows 10 ASAP. And, especially 7!

The site and tool for upgrading W7 & W8 machines is HERE.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10 65a275af-5356-42a0-ad91-5846493a1f40?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Siryel Win User

W10 Recurring costs

Hi,

Are there any recurring costs to the W10 upgrade?

The upgrade is free, am I tying myself up to a yearly subscription if I upgrade?

Cheers,

S.

Siryel, Sep 28, 2019
  3. sofspra Win User
    to win10 upgrade and cost

Before you shell out your money, do a Google on how to upgrade from W7 to W10.

There are postings from several well known sites claiming you can still upgrade free from W7 to W10. As with any site, be aware of false claims but may be worth a look. I have had no reason to test these claims.

sofspra, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10

1. Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10 - Similar Threads - Urge Cost free

2. Is the free upgrade from W7 to W10 still in place?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the free upgrade from W7 to W10 still in place?: I see the last posts in the upgrade forum were in 2020. Is the upgrade still available? Thanks 175774
  3. Upgrade To W10....For Free

Upgrade To W10....For Free: It may be a dumb question, but I have recently read that you can still upgrade from W7 to W10, for FREE?.....is this correct, despite the free upgrade supposedly ending about four years ago......I have an old laptop that was last used about TEN years ago, and am trying to...
  4. Upgrade To W10....For Free

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade To W10....For Free: It may be a dumb question, but I have recently read that you can still upgrade from W7 to W10, for FREE?.....is this correct, despite the free upgrade supposedly ending about four years ago......I have an old laptop that was last used about TEN years ago, and am trying to...
  5. FREE VPN for W10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FREE VPN for W10?: I am just starting to give some thought to using a VPN with my main browser, Edge. I realise free ones will have various limitations but want to try some first, a promising looking example being WINDSCRIBE. I have tried ChrisPC VPN but without success (it is a sort of...
  6. to win10 upgrade and cost

to win10 upgrade and cost: how do i upgrade my laptop from win7 to win10 and how much it cost? * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-win10-upgrade-and-cost/1b6376e1-2d10-41ef-b25b-247c0fde6b5e
  7. Is it possible to still upgrade to W10 for free?

Is it possible to still upgrade to W10 for free?: Hi all - I've been reading a few articles of recent vintage that claim if I have a valid Windows 7 x64 Product Key, I can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro x64 for free. Seems that the 1809 MCT doesn't work anymore for this purpose, so I wanted to find the real truth among...
  8. Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?

Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?: I have licence laptop of windows 10 home. i want to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. without out any cost it is possible to update?...
  9. Free upgrade to W10 and go back to W7: do I keep the free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free upgrade to W10 and go back to W7: do I keep the free upgrade?: I don't want to update to W10 yet and I have read that I cannot keep my current W7 installation along with a free upgraded a W10 from the same W7 key. So, if I do the free upgrade from W7 to W10 and then go back to W7, will I keep the free upgrade on this PC if I install W10...
  10. Free W10 upgrade

Free W10 upgrade: Like I mentioned earlier my Acer I did an upgrade a bit over two weeks ago and the upgrade worked using my 7Starter keys and was upgraded to Home and I'm not talking out of my @$$. I didn't like how much slower it was when it was appified so I ripped it out by the roots and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cost to update to W10