Windows 10: Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...

Discus and support Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AndoSama, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...

I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord saying that my programs were not starting correctly and that referenced memory could not be read. These errors affect any and all programs and prevent me from installing or running anything. Fixes I have tried include sfc scan, dsim scan, reinstall of windows, clean boot, registry edit, registry relisting, memtesta for bad memory, swapping memory, windows updates, checking for conflicting services. I am at a complete loss. If anyone has more insight into this, I would be grateful.

submitted by /u/AndoSama
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AndoSama, Feb 3, 2021
  2. le_flyer Win User

The instruction at 0x00007FFA8fe381c4 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000050. The memory could not be read. PC will not boot

This is a Dell Inspiron laptop, Windows 10. System will not boot. Getting error:

The instruction at 0x00007FFA8fe381c4 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000050. The memory could not be read

Any suggestions on resolving this problem would be appreciated.

le_flyer, Feb 3, 2021
  3. ajitsk Win User
    Error massage - the instruction at 0x00007ffa945ec123 referenced memory at 0xffffffffffffffff. the memory could not be read

Hi All,

Please anybody solve my problem

Error massage - the instruction at 0x00007ffa945ec123 referenced memory at 0xffffffffffffffff. the memory could not be read

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ajitsk, Feb 3, 2021
  4. spitzmk1 Win User

Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...

Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read"

Hi everyone! I´m new on this forum. I´ve been using windows 10 since this january and everything was fine until build 10130 came up. Everytime I shut down my computer I receive the following error:

[explorer.exe- Application Error

The instruction at 0x00007FFD543ECC60 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.
    Click on OK to terminate the program.]

This is a bit annoying because I don´t know what´s happening, if it´s from my PC or the build.

I hope someone can help me Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried... :)
    Bye!

spitzmk1, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...

1. Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried... - Similar Threads - Urgent 0xc0000142 referenced

2. Referenced Memory Read Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Referenced Memory Read Error: Hi,I am receiving the following application error when I run Civ6. Have tried starting and restarting. And have run have a full scan of Bitdefender Antivirus.What else can I do?Thanks!...
  3. Referenced Memory Read Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Referenced Memory Read Error: Hi,I am receiving the following application error when I run Civ6. Have tried starting and restarting. And have run have a full scan of Bitdefender Antivirus.What else can I do?Thanks!...
  4. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read: This error: gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read, keeps popping up and is making it impossible for anyone here to work. Click "ok" and it just keeps coming back up.I have googled this to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  5. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read: This error: gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read, keeps popping up and is making it impossible for anyone here to work. Click "ok" and it just keeps coming back up.I have googled this to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  6. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Persistent 0xc0000142 and memory could not be read error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent 0xc0000142 and memory could not be read error: I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord saying that my programs were not starting correctly and that referenced memory could not be read. These errors affect any and...
  8. The instruction at 0x000000???? referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not be read.

The instruction at 0x000000???? referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not be read.: This type of pop up has been coming up on my dell windows 10 computer for a while now. [ATTACH] "The instruction at 0x0000000009D6EF1" continue to change as well. I've only recently been trying to fix it but thought that it may be easier if you guys could help me....
  9. Instruction regarding referenced memory. The memory could not be read

Instruction regarding referenced memory. The memory could not be read: I am getting a message "Instruction at 0x000....105474A referenced memory at 0x000.....610067. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the programme". This happens when I try to close down the computer. I have tried: 1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc under...
  10. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read": Hi everyone, I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont understand why I got issues since I got Win 10 - 64 bit. I get this error when I go to view > options > extra view left. How do I...
Tags: