Windows 10: URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20

Discus and support URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought 20 licenses for my work but i still did not receive any activation codes by email as they saidi need those urgently 17 May 2022 Order number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Proximie Purchasing, May 20, 2022.

1. URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20

I bought 20 licenses for my work but i still did not receive any activation codes by email as they saidi need those urgently 17 May 2022 Order number *** Email address is removed for privacy *** you

:)

Proximie Purchasing, May 20, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 20, 2022
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 20, 2022
  4. bbinnard Win User

URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, May 20, 2022
Thema:

URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20

1. URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20 - Similar Threads - URGENT days still

2. URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20: I bought 20 licenses for my work but i still did not receive any activation codes by email as they saidi need those urgently 17 May 2022 Order number *** Email address is removed for privacy *** you...
  3. URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT - 3 days and still did not receive my Windows 10 Activation codes x 20: I bought 20 licenses for my work but i still did not receive any activation codes by email as they saidi need those urgently 17 May 2022 Order number *** Email address is removed for privacy *** you...
  4. Did not receive Windows 11 update on my Surface pro x SQ1

Did not receive Windows 11 update on my Surface pro x SQ1: HiI'm a surface pro xSQ1 user. Recently, my pro x still Windows 10 ARM. After a few updates patches, I still did not receive Windows 11 ARM updates. I would like to know what can I do to get the Windows 11? Thank you!Andy...
  5. Did not receive Windows 11 update on my Surface pro x SQ1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive Windows 11 update on my Surface pro x SQ1: HiI'm a surface pro xSQ1 user. Recently, my pro x still Windows 10 ARM. After a few updates patches, I still did not receive Windows 11 ARM updates. I would like to know what can I do to get the Windows 11? Thank you!Andy...
  6. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code: i can not received the verification code . could you explain why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-the-microsoft-account-verification/311eff04-ff49-4197-baef-50a7cdd00bfc
  7. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code: i can not received the verification code . could you explain why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-the-microsoft-account-verification/311eff04-ff49-4197-baef-50a7cdd00bfc
  8. I never received my activation code for windows pro 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I never received my activation code for windows pro 10: I never received my activation code for windows pro 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-received-my-activation-code-for-windows/88c370cc-85b2-4951-96a4-22cc058139a1
  9. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer Not Activated Error Code 20: I get the "Printer Not Activated Error Code 20" from one google account and not the other. The last time I deleted the printer, reinstalled the printer and software. The fix lasted a few hours. Don't know what to do next. I can print from my google, but not my husband....
  10. Did my Windows 10 Activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did my Windows 10 Activate?: So in short my pc stopped working after I downloaded win10 fine and used the reset option. However before I downloaded win10 I had the %Windows~ .BT file which from what I understood was Windows 10 already downloaded and just waiting for the 29th to hit (This was like a hour...