Windows 10: URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !

Discus and support URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM ! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by -Rawel-, Jan 8, 2021.

1. -Rawel- Win User

URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !

PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and the support activated it for me with a client , later it changed into activated state again but this time with the following description instead of having the usual activation page i got the following :

URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM ! babc6399-fc0c-4b2b-87a8-d452380741fb?upload=true.png

AND today for no reason at all it indicated that the current windows installation will expire after a month and kept prompting me for activation , i paid for the windows copy , got it licensed until the help service reverted it into a company's license ,please i need urgent help, all my work is kept on this pc. and i believe this problem is caused by the help i got ,because it changed my license and now it has an expiration date ,please i did nothing wrong to deserve this much harass.

this is what the system state is in :

URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM ! f8ec2e93-27ec-4455-ba79-cd23aac278b7?upload=true.png URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM ! d69d327a-872e-416e-b12b-2681b0c8ac7a?upload=true.png

:)

-Rawel-, Jan 8, 2021
  2. ex_reven Win User

[URGENT] Vista Ultimate 64Bit activation

If you click on "telephone activation" the australian number should be listed there...

ex_reven, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM ! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

1. URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM ! - Similar Threads - URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM

2. Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent: Hi everyone,So, this issue reported here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pair-a-device-pop-up-control-is-not/88904a79-f9ca-447c-bb99-aa9e3516207eI had also. But haven't even seen that page and slim "bar" anymore for a long time.My issue is...
  3. Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Bluetooth Pairing problem - Urgent: Hi everyone,So, this issue reported here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pair-a-device-pop-up-control-is-not/88904a79-f9ca-447c-bb99-aa9e3516207eI had also. But haven't even seen that page and slim "bar" anymore for a long time.My issue is...
  4. Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!: hi, so I've had this laptop for 6 months now and only today started seeing this your windows will expire soon message every few seconds or when I connect to the net. some info its a dell laptop, windows 10 pro. the windows came preinstalled. this has never happened before...
  5. Urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: I really need help atm as I’m a bit of an amateur with PC’s My PC has just completely frozen whilst working on Premiere pro. I just put an 8GB Corsair RAM stick in yesterday and it worked fine all day (could this be the issue?) Usually if my PC freezes music keeps playing,...
  6. Updates and printer problems-urgent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates and printer problems-urgent: I got my new Windows 10 PC in May. In June, an automatic update 'happened'. My printer stopped working. I did not connect the problem to the update, tried ordering anew printer cable [it was a fairly old printer], and then gave in and ordered a new printer. A tech-savvy...
  7. 100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help: So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk 2 system And some more NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual...
  8. Urgent: Windows 10 Activation Key

Urgent: Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi all, Just brought a new computer, and had previously written down what I thought was my windows 10 Product key. It was in four separate blocks, beginning 00XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-AAXXX. I then went on to CMD on my previous computer to remove the key to then use on the new...
  9. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.: This is my 3rd topic about the same problem,I need to make new topic because i can't reply,It says "Oops!Something went wrong" and I can't send anything. License expiration message always pop up,Windows is activated using the CD that my friend gave me,he works in a popular...
  10. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent: *Old post got deleted (i think,i got thread not found error) so i made a new one* License expiration message pops up,but the windows is already activated....