Windows 10: Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

Discus and support Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, so I've had this laptop for 6 months now and only today started seeing this your windows will expire soon message every few seconds or when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GraysonCassidy116boop, May 6, 2021.

1. Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

hi, so I've had this laptop for 6 months now and only today started seeing this your windows will expire soon message every few seconds or when I connect to the net. some info its a dell laptop, windows 10 pro. the windows came preinstalled. this has never happened before please help I'm going nuts!!!

:)

GraysonCassidy116boop, May 6, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 6, 2021
  3. ex_reven Win User
    [URGENT] Vista Ultimate 64Bit activation

If you click on "telephone activation" the australian number should be listed there...

ex_reven, May 6, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

1. Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!! - Similar Threads - Urgent Activation Related

2. URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !: PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and...
  3. windows activation related problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation related problem: I have trobleshooted my activation window but it is not working. It shows try updating windows again and to contact my system administrator. So kindly inform me how to activate my windows....
  4. python related problem

python related problem: hello i had installed both python 2.7 and 3.7 in my system and also added to path on my system but wheen i type python on cmd or vs code i directed to microsoft store to install python 3.8 how to avoid this tell me...
  5. related to activation

related to activation: my pc was not activate it show error and when I open troubleshoot it doesn't work and I am not known my pc product key can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-activation/e5645a39-d189-4725-b94d-66f1a1ea9cfa
  6. WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ?

WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ?: On a windows 10 os build 17143.950 installed on a dell e6510 dell laptop. I have a Windows activation Problem [img] When I go to activate windows I get this: [img] 0xC004F074 activation expires This laptop is a dell and should at least have windows 7 licence. I thought...
  7. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  8. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.: This is my 3rd topic about the same problem,I need to make new topic because i can't reply,It says "Oops!Something went wrong" and I can't send anything. License expiration message always pop up,Windows is activated using the CD that my friend gave me,he works in a popular...
  9. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent: *Old post got deleted (i think,i got thread not found error) so i made a new one* License expiration message pops up,but the windows is already activated....
  10. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...