Windows 10: Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues.

Discus and support Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. About a week ago, all of a sudden, all sound from my brand new laptop came out glitchy, choppy and slowed down, through headphones and speakers. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by primalgreen, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues.

Hi. About a week ago, all of a sudden, all sound from my brand new laptop came out glitchy, choppy and slowed down, through headphones and speakers. I did make a previous post about this, and got some assistance about potential driver issues. I followed instructions, but the sound problem persisted. It should be noted that it wasn't constant; it occurs randomly, sometimes once every few days, and sometimes a few times in the hour. A restart returned the sound to normal, but the problem would simply occur again later on.
    This issue was stressing me out very much, and so I took the computer back to the store, personally ruling it as a hardware issue. They gave me a brand new computer, but the issue still occurs, even on this brand new computer (which is identical in model, parts, etc.)
    I have a few theories about it; it could be a driver being installed by my wireless mouse, or my headphones interfering with something on the laptop, or it could be my uninstalling of unnecessary programs (none of which were related to sound, but I'm pretty desperate at this point), but I'm not very sure.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

:)

primalgreen, Jan 14, 2016

2. In need of urgent assistence

Hi i have a nokia n95 model (not the one with 8Gb) and my son bloked it with a security code .. now i don't know what else i can do.. the waranty is over and i don't thing it's such a big problem.. i don't think i need to take it into a nokia assistence
    shop.. Please assist .. Urgent!!!

undead---01, Jan 14, 2016
  3. In need of urgent assistence

If it's the sim card thats blocked then you need to contact the network.

If it's the phones security code thats blocked then you need to visit a nokia care point/service centre. You will need to take proof of purchase to ensure that you are it's rightful owner.

Care points:

UK

http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4228006

Europe:

http://europe.nokia.com/A4388379

Elsewhere:

Nokia Corporation and select your country.

psychomania---01, Jan 14, 2016
  4. AnEdge Win User

Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues.

Hey Prima, I see you have an HP. My new HP I got in September didn't play well with Win 10, until I uninstalled hp support assistant, hp framework and hp setup along with some other bloat crap. Did 10 come preinstalled? Is it a B&O audio?
    I'm sure you contacted HP and they couldn't help, correct? I upgrade from win 7, so your problems may be a little different, but uninstalling all their stuff finally fixed mine. let us know. Maybe an in place upgrade will fix it. Good system though.

AnEdge, Jan 14, 2016
  5. Hi! Thanks for replying. Just making sure; will the system run normally if I uninstall the HP programs? Are there any other programs I need to uninstall? It came pre-installed with windows 10, yes. I think the audio is a DTS system, though! Thanks again.

primalgreen, Jan 14, 2016
  6. AnEdge Win User
    The system will run fine without all the HP stuff, but it also sounds like its a driver issue. First I would get on the phone with HP support and have them try to fix it. It is under warranty for a year. Don't stress out, its fixable, and the forums here are the best place to learn. Most, if not all of the time you'll get better advice here than HP.

What did HP say when you called them? What programs did you uninstall when you got it?
    Type in the search box Reliability History and see if you can trace when the problem occurs, and what is causing it. This is a good starting point.

Are you having any other issues with Win 10 other than the sound ?

AnEdge, Jan 14, 2016
  7. AnEdge Win User
  8. AnEdge Win User

AnEdge, Jan 14, 2016
  9. AnEdge Win User
    Something else to try...In services, try disabling the Windows Audio service and then re-enabling it.

AnEdge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues. - Similar Threads - Urgent assistance needed

2. Drive switched to RAW! NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive switched to RAW! NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE: Hello, I hope y'all are good,So this happened when I first was trying to install another Os hackintosh besides windows 11,I had everything ready, except that I forget to format the partition where I was going to install the second OS, so I formatted that partition using...
  3. Drive switched to RAW! NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive switched to RAW! NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE: Hello, I hope y'all are good,So this happened when I first was trying to install another Os hackintosh besides windows 11,I had everything ready, except that I forget to format the partition where I was going to install the second OS, so I formatted that partition using...
  4. Urgent Assistance Needed: Files Deleting Randomly and Unrecoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Files Deleting Randomly and Unrecoverable: Urgent Help Needed! Critical Issue: Files in My Downloads Folder Disappear Randomly and Cannot Be Recovered Despite Numerous Attempts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-assistance-needed-files-deleting-randomly/271c4dd4-28be-4fe2-b19e-511bd2d7986e
  5. Urgent Assistance Needed: Files Deleting Randomly and Unrecoverable

Urgent Assistance Needed: Files Deleting Randomly and Unrecoverable: Urgent Help Needed! Critical Issue: Files in My Downloads Folder Disappear Randomly and Cannot Be Recovered Despite Numerous Attempts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-assistance-needed-files-deleting-randomly/271c4dd4-28be-4fe2-b19e-511bd2d7986e
  6. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!: My hp notebook only charges till 99%, not till 100%. The hp support assistant tells me to calibrate my battery. The hp hardware diagnostic shows me the test is cancelled. my windows 11 22h2 drain faster too....
  7. URGENT HELP Needed - BITLOCKET ISSUE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT HELP Needed - BITLOCKET ISSUE: I use a HP Envy x 360, which I never added to my account so I never activated Bitlocker. However, my device prompted that the option of update and shut down which I did, only to restart it the following day and I am been asked for a Bitlocker recovery key. I have gone through...
  8. Need assistance with BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSOD issues.: Constantly getting BSOD resulting in me constantly losing progress on my work. Here is a .rar of my minidumps. https://gofile.io/d/iO0tqy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-bsod-issues/aa7ee6d6-c0a5-4bc2-9cbb-46174c05bddf
  9. BSOD Issue - Need assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issue - Need assistance: Hi all I am needing assistance with my BSOD issue please. here is a link to minidump on my onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-tXIyK8MVdgiYe8OIBplS78T4u?e=1GmKAs Thanks...
  10. Big issue with my Dell Xps 13 9360? [Urgent]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Big issue with my Dell Xps 13 9360? [Urgent]: Ok, I need help on my dell. Last week, I was watching YouTube videos on my laptop, working perfectly, no issues. Next couple days, I opened my laptop and i saw a light blue screen, (not the blue screen of death). I held my power button down and restarted it. Once my laptop...