Windows 10: Urgent: Boot Error

Discus and support Urgent: Boot Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Just today, My only operating system windows 10's boot got corrupted, What happened exactly that I was moving some drives places for an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abdulrahman Haytham, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Urgent: Boot Error

Hi,

Just today, My only operating system windows 10's boot got corrupted, What happened exactly that I was moving some drives places for an unallocated spcae to be near the C drive, It was ready for a restart and then my PC overheated... And as I expected that the PC system would just not work, It did, It was no longer booting.

Windows boot manager: Something like boot missing or corrupted

I am now on a Kaspersky Rescue Disk using firefox to send this messege. Any help please!

:)

Abdulrahman Haytham, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent: Boot Error [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 22, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 22, 2020
  4. reverze Win User

Urgent: Boot Error

vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Urgent: Boot Error

1. Urgent: Boot Error - Similar Threads - Urgent Boot Error

2. Memory Management Error - Urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management Error - Urgent: I am using Windows 10 on HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC and suddenly started facing "Memory Management" Error. The BSOD shows up after some time and system shuts down its own. I can't work on this system due to this sudden shutdown problem. I can't access "Safe Mode" despite using...
  3. Error 0x80071771 Urgent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80071771 Urgent: Hi,I have files in thumbdrive which is encrypted in other device but recieve an error message when I try to open it: "Excel cannot access XXX. The document may be read-only or encryted" and there is no way for me to edit, as you can see there is no "Security" tab right...
  4. Error 0x80071771 Urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80071771 Urgent: Hi,I have files in thumbdrive which is encrypted in other device but recieve an error message when I try to open it: "Excel cannot access XXX. The document may be read-only or encryted" and there is no way for me to edit, as you can see there is no "Security" tab right...
  5. Error 0x80071771 Urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD errors URGENT!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD errors URGENT!: Hello,In the last few days my computer started having different BSOD errors, I tried several things to fix it but none of it worked. So I decided to fully format my computer and install windows again. After I did it succesfully, I installed all the updates, drivers and...
  7. Urgent! Error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent! Error 0xc000000f: Got a new pc (msi) and wanted to erase everything (to get back to factory settings) and while doing so error 0xc000000f popped in, what can I do??? Is my pc gone?? submitted by /u/vvjj17 [link] [comments]...
  8. Urgent - Windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent - Windows wont boot: Hi, I was tweaking my autoruns in Autoruns program by SysInternals and I disabled 2 drivers on startup. Now my laptop cannot boot, it boot loops. Is there any way to revert those changes? It was one fastboot driver and one game guard driver. It is urgent, can anyone please...
  9. Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT): Hey forum. Recently I chose to buy a new SSD when I began experiencing SMART events with my HDD. I immediately began to clone the drive to my SSD and replaced it only to learn that some Windows files went missing. Basically, the cloning messed up and I needed to revert back...
  10. URGENT - Windows 10 Critical error loop preventing boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT - Windows 10 Critical error loop preventing boot: I have encountered a strange situation. I installed Adobe creative suite and afterwards the Windows 10 start menu stopped working. I would click on the icon - see circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I tried a lot of solutions offered - PowerShell commands, creating...