Windows 10: [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back...

Discus and support [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have tried SEVERAL times to go back to my progress on Windows 10 and I can't do anything. First, all that caused the problem was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BlueMonday1988, Jun 9, 2020.

1. [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back...

Hello everyone! I have tried SEVERAL times to go back to my progress on Windows 10 and I can't do anything. First, all that caused the problem was Avast Cleanup. I was trying this morning to clean up my browsing history but it reset back to when it was bought. All I did is remove admin rights, try deleting my temporary profile but nothing. I'm stuck in a string of problems and I can't do anything to go back. It's urgent and desperate. I've also made a forum post about deleting my temp profile still nothing happens. I don't know how to handle it. I can't also move in with UAC. I've restarted MORE than 10 times nothing happens.

Any solution is greatly appreciated.

thanks!

:)

BlueMonday1988, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Jun 9, 2020
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Jun 9, 2020
  4. [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back...

Guest Mode

Hi Praveen,

To resolve your concern regarding incorrect password for your Guest account, you need to log in using your Microsoft account password. To disable Guest mode, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Windows button found at the lower left hand corner of your screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the following command: net user guest /active:no, and then press
      Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

[URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back...

1. [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back... - Similar Threads - URGENT Can't access

2. I can't set myself back to administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set myself back to administrator: I was trying to get a program to work and accidently changed my account from administrator to normal user, and now I can't change it back to the administrator and it keeps saying I need to contact the administrator to fix it, but I am the only user of the computer. What can I...
  3. I can't set myself back to administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't set myself back to administrator: I was trying to get a program to work and accidently changed my account from administrator to normal user, and now I can't change it back to the administrator and it keeps saying I need to contact the administrator to fix it, but I am the only user of the computer. What can I...
  4. Forced into Administrator mode and can't access My Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forced into Administrator mode and can't access My Documents: Yesterday I was unable to get into my computer even though I'd been in it earlier. I'm just not being allowed to change my password so am able to do what I need as the Administrator which is fine. Except that I cannot access my Documents folder- it is not on my desktop. I've...
  5. Forced into Administrator mode and can't access My Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced into Administrator mode and can't access My Documents: Yesterday I was unable to get into my computer even though I'd been in it earlier. I'm just not being allowed to change my password so am able to do what I need as the Administrator which is fine. Except that I cannot access my Documents folder- it is not on my desktop. I've...
  6. Forced into Administrator mode and can't access My Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't access things with administrator mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access things with administrator mode: Latest October 2020 update is stuck on downloading 100%. So I decided to stop windows update service and bits but windows won't let me. I am already in administrator cmd, where do I go from here? It throws "system error 5 occurred. Access denied." What do I do? submitted by...
  8. URGENT Can't access or reset my laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT Can't access or reset my laptop with Windows 10: I wanted to add a new domain onto my laptop, however the laptop has locked me out completely and now it is asking for an administrator password. I have tried everything but nothing works. I have decided to reset my laptop but I can't reset it for some reason. Every time I...
  9. Can't Login as Administrator, Only Guest

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Login as Administrator, Only Guest: I am logged in only as guest. I can't find any options to log in as admin. Can't update apps, or even start in safe mode. I've researched several posts about this with no definitive answer. I came across a Microsoft community post saying that this occurred with a user after...
  10. Does resetting game remove the progress?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting game remove the progress?: i have downloaded modern combat 5 from windows store. It was working fine till yesterday however now its some issue. I wanted to try the reset but afraid if i would lost all the in game progress, could someon please confirm. I know i google play we can save the progress in...